Event only calendar?

blam84

Earning My Ears
Is there a place to view events/parades/fireworks on a calendar? The only way I've found is to go through the app or the website, none of which easily list events and fireworks in a group.

The reason why I'm looking for this is because I'm trying to plan which parks to go to in the morning and the evening with Park Hopper, and I used to plan it by assuming that parks would be busier when there are special events taking place. I also want to know when parades are so that I can either watch them, or avoid them and ride rides that have lighter lines during that time. I'm not sure if that rationale works anymore? Any advice you have would be great.

That's actually what I've been using, but honestly, it's not very helpful. I'm looking more for a list of what happens when and what park. I guess I can go day by day and write things down, I just thought somewhere there would be a calendar that focused just on events.
If you have it showing one day at a time, it does show you the events, parades, fireworks, and nighttime shows for each park. It also showsspecial events too like extended evening hours, and special ticketed events. This way is pretty easy unless I’m not understanding something else you are looking for. Like these 2 screen shots are for Epcot for June 20th.

Attachments

• IMG_4639.png
    IMG_4639.png
    38 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4640.png
    IMG_4640.png
    39.5 KB · Views: 1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter