Ever eaten at House of Blues?

Pooh67_68

<font color=teal>My head looked like a brillo pad<
Would you eat there again?
Did you like the food?
How was the atmosphere?
Any information is greatly appreciated. :)
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

we ate there last september. the food was enjoyable. our friend had the salmon and he said it was excellent. we would go back. the atmosphere is just like any other "themed" restaurant. nothing spectular.

I've eaten there twice and I thought it was great :) A favourite of mine is the jambalaya, but just a heads up ... it is huge!! I'd say that you could share between two people! If you go earlier ... maybe a little before 6:00 PM, you won't have to wait for a seat. If you have a DC card or an AP, you can get 10% off :)

We ate there in July. Our experience was just okay. The food was fine, but we thought it was a little expensive for chain food. The decor was really great and we enjoyed looking around the place.

Thank you everyone. I do want to go there this trip.
Bunnyfoo do you think they would let you split the Jambalaya between 2 adults? We have the DC and will be using it.
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Our family (there was 5 of us at the time) ate there on a Sunday which has the brunch..it was very good but the best part was the show that they put on..gospel singers and you are invited on the stage to join them..I took my then 5 year old GS on the stage with me and we had a ball..I really liked it..just a fun time ..you have to make PS cause they book up fast but we really had a fun time..Marianne

HOB is one of my favorites. It is my favorite of the themed eateris and a must on my list at both wdw and in las vegas.

The food and service have always been great and the atmosphere is so cool. I actually prefer the set up in vegas (at mandalay bay) but DTD's is great.

The rosemary cornbread is a favorite.

I love to spend a morning shopping at the marketplace and working my way towards a late lunch at HOB.

We tried this place for lunch on Labor Day. I was pleasantly surprised. The decor is, in a word...BIZARRE but in a good way!!! Every inch of every surface is covered with some sort of art work or bottle cap, as the case may be. It was very interesting to look around and I couldn't get my son out of the ladies bathroom!! Of course, then he had to check out the men's with his father to see what was in there!

The food, altho' a lot was New Orleans style (not my favorite), was very good. I had a pizza with matchstick cut pepperoni strips. It made them very crispy just the way I like it! Very filling! The kids had basic grilled cheese and burgers. DD got fresh homemade chocolate chip cookies for dessert. DH had a special that day, some kind of Roast Beef and cheddar sandwich with greens instead of fries, it looked and smelled great!

We would definitely return here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter