Evermore Resort - Any updates or anyone planning a stay?

Honestly this place looks kind of like a nightmare. Boring copycat “luxury” on a large scale usually doesn’t work. This place feels like it has no character. I think it would have worked if they made it a quality low cost bargain for families like Hilton Hawaiian village.
Just waiting for all the influencers to create tagline videos like “rent a house at Disney” or “swim in a lake at Disney”.

Just got back from a 5 night stay and this place is incredible! My sons loved playing in the sand and they were very quick to offer us sand toys for them to play with. I sometimes forgot I was in Orlando and felt like I was in the Caribbean.

The service was absolutely amazing. I was always offered cold water and had all my needs taken care of quickly.

The shuttle to the parks is really nice and leaves about every hour and 20 minutes. It stops at TTC, HS, and then AK. So if you want to go to Epcot, it will only drop you off at TTC. The shuttle was always on time and they have a new schedule every day.

Attachments

• IMG_8127.jpeg
    IMG_8127.jpeg
    64 KB · Views: 36
Given the caliber of this resort, I assume that it gets early theme park entry. Particularly so, given the recently shared photo of shuttle times. Yes?

Also, how is it looking in terms of completion v. construction?

I was there about a month ago and the homes still had a bit to go. I really couldn't see the flat's status, but the rest of the resort appeared finished.

We are looking at the Evermore also, for an extended family trip next year, which may or may not include any park days. The lagoon is impressive looking, but I have heard it closes at dusk. This would not be great for our family :(

The picture shows what appears to be a motor boat in the lagoon?? Which we knew had kayaking and swimming but thought it was a pool?

Yes, it closes at dusk. It is not lit and is VERY DARK at night. Dusk will work for most during longer days but I was there before daylight savings time so to me that felt early. I had just assumed the whole thing would be lit up like a pool and night swimming would be fine, but not so much.

Yes, I saw two motorboats - a wooden 'luxury' boat with seats for a few people and a larger shuttle type water craft that I think is meant to run to different small docks around the lagoon. It was chilly during our stay and we didn't see either in operation.

From what we were told, there is no swimming beyond any of the roped areas. You can kayak in the middle part but you can't get out and swim. Seems like that will be hard to enforce, but I guess we'll see!

I stayed at the Conrad recently and we have another stay booked in the flats in a few months. Incredibly interesting place and overall concept - will be very curious to see how this place does over time. Happy to answer any questions.
Did you try the Evermore food court? I see there is a shuttle bus but looks like it might take a while so I’m trying to decide if it’s worth the effort over Conrad’s options for a short stay I have coming up at Conrad next month.

Did you try the Evermore food court? I see there is a shuttle bus but looks like it might take a while so I’m trying to decide if it’s worth the effort over Conrad’s options for a short stay I have coming up at Conrad next month.
We took the shuttle from Conrad to The Landing (food court). It took about 20 minutes or so. We didn't purchase any food, but the offerings were basic. The market was well equipped, but perhaps a bit pricey.

1710855880531.png

We just watched a review on YT last night and I also read some online reviews.

Their rates are pretty reasonable considering the # of people they can accommodate, nice flats/villas especially if you have the view of the lagoon. But if you want to stay at the Conrad, just by looking at their rooms, I'm not sure if they are worth it. Their fees and some of the prices for F&B are kinda crazy. Resort fees $50, valet parking $50 (no self-park option). F&B - Their grab n' go outlet Little Spoon, coffee is nearly $10 and their pastries, just for ONE pastry is $10! I have stayed at a decent amount of 5-star resorts, and I haven't came across $10 for just a basic coffee or pastries. Some of the reviews said that, there are more options if you walk to the opposite of the lagoon, so if you don't mind taking a walk that's fine. Or if don't eat breakfast, and you drink just espresso shots or americano there's a Nespresso machines and capsules in the room, then the expensive grab n' go won't be a deal breaker.

I think this resort is definitely a nice getaway for larger families though. There's something to do for everyone.

We just watched a review on YT last night and I also read some online reviews.

Their rates are pretty reasonable considering the # of people they can accommodate, nice flats/villas especially if you have the view of the lagoon. But if you want to stay at the Conrad, just by looking at their rooms, I'm not sure if they are worth it. Their fees and some of the prices for F&B are kinda crazy. Resort fees $50, valet parking $50 (no self-park option). F&B - Their grab n' go outlet Little Spoon, coffee is nearly $10 and their pastries, just for ONE pastry is $10! I have stayed at a decent amount of 5-star resorts, and I haven't came across $10 for just a basic coffee or pastries. Some of the reviews said that, there are more options if you walk to the opposite of the lagoon, so if you don't mind taking a walk that's fine. Or if don't eat breakfast, and you drink just espresso shots or americano there's a Nespresso machines and capsules in the room, then the expensive grab n' go won't be a deal breaker.

I think this resort is definitely a nice getaway for larger families though. There's something to do for everyone.
Id agree as far as the Flats\Villas they seem very reasonable.

For the Conrad - its to be expected to be ridiculously overpriced. This is no different than staying at the Waldorf - that is the level of hotel that it is. As I understand it was created to be a more modern version of the Waldorf.

Resort fees $50, valet parking $50 - that's about the same as Swan Dolphin and they don't even come close on service.

The prices don't shock me at all - yes they are very high- and I would not pay it.
I would only stay here with my free night certificate and use the credits from my CC and status.

I think I watched the same video as you - PCDev - been waiting for him to return to the Conrad.
I was somewhat unimpressed with the room - was not anything special IMO. Some nice features - but he really tried to hype it.
The view of the Disney Fireworks from the restaurant were pretty amazing, but I'm not sure the prices are worth it to me. The food looked interesting, but again not sure its worth the prices.
No doubt the desserts were very labor intensive, and the price reflects that.
I do wish they had gone to the breakfast buffet as I was interested in what that might be like.
Would like to try that Tiki bar.

I think PCDev was a little reserved in his review of the place - probably because he was there as a guest and it was all or mostly comped. He was totally up front about that.

In the end for the target demographic of the Conrad - they are not all concerned with paying $10 for a pastry.

I just happened to take a pic of the drink prices at the coffee lounge a couple of weeks ago.

Expensive? I'm not sure given the resorts overall pricing.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1710976522946.jpg
    FB_IMG_1710976522946.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 12

Yes, we pretty much tried everything around property except the Conrad top floor restaurant (Cieba), which I’ve heard is very good.

The ‘food court’ was decent, they had a nice variety of things. I liked getting my morning coffee from the coffee/muffin/sandwich place there vs. at the Conrad. Like many things these days I thought some of the food options were “trying too hard” - I had one of their specialty burgers for lunch and it’s like they tried so hard to flare it up with so many different flavors/things, it was sort of a hot mess. But I ate it without complaint. Kids liked their pizzas. Some growing pains it seemed with the whole process of ordering, a lot of new staff still learning the systems/ropes. A couple of good casual bars over there that we enjoyed.

We took the shuttle one time - we just missed it pulling away so waited maybe 15 mins for the next one. It makes several stops between the Conrad and food court. Barring any mobility concerns, it’s much easier to walk - but the shuttle is nice in poor weather or if concerned with the distance. It’s weird, the property isn’t “that big” so the multiple shuttle stops starts to feel like you’re wasting time, but our driver was wonderful and very funny so that made it enjoyable.

We ate breakfast each day at the Conrad - Sophia’s Trattoria. It’s a lovely first floor setting overlooking the lagoon. Two mornings they had a continental type buffet - think a more expanded/nicer version of a Disney CL breakfast with an omelet station. It was sort of silly expensive (like eating at any higher end hotel anywhere) but was perfect for our family. The last day they didn’t offer the buffet and you had to order from the menu, which we didn’t enjoy as much - back to my comment about trying to over-engineer things. That said I really enjoyed our slower/casual mornings here, a nice spot to start the day.

How are people booking this place? I have tried to book online but get an error message every time i try to setup an account. I have tried calling the number and both times was sent to voicemail where i left a message but have not received a callback? I'm getting close to giving up and booking somewhere else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter