Every Hidden Mickey Spoiler! All Ten Days! Finished

KingTryton said:
Based on the clouds and color of the sky, I am sure it is Blizzard Beach. :rotfl2:

:surfweb:

it is DEF Blizzard Beach!!

I got my code from Dec 2 already.

What has been the most common item code given out? The most difficult to get?? Just wondering... thanks :)

SeaSpray said:
What has been the most common item code given out? The most difficult to get?? Just wondering... thanks :)

I've gotten more treasure magic then anything, next is dream shirts, least thing I got was captain hook chairs.

for todays I'm just finding three... I have Donald 2, Goofy 5 and Goofy 6. Where is the 4th one hiding! I need new glasses!

Nancy :surfweb:

i tried to submit my answer and got the message "Sweepstakes begins on November 24th at 12:01 AM PT
The eBay Holiday Dreams Sweepstakes runs from November 24th, 2006 to December 3, 2006.

Please Note: The Hidden Mickey and Alternate Means of Entry pages will not be active until the promotion starts."

I think this is actually an 11th picture, any ideas?

snowiit said:
for todays I'm just finding three... I have Donald 2, Goofy 5 and Goofy 6. Where is the 4th one hiding! I need new glasses!

Nancy :surfweb:

You found a picture on ebay today? I thought the promotion ended yesterday! ? :confused3

SeaSpray said:

I got more tshirts, pins and posters than anything else.
I never got a treasure magic pin. :guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter