Every Hidden Mickey Spoiler! All Ten Days! Finished

laxplaya1346

It'll be an ongoing thing...
All that is missing is the location. Greaty appreciated if you tell me some of the locations. (Note i only highlighted picutres and not said the grid area).

Some of the paint is messy... this was early lol

Day 3

43zwg0i.jpg

Day 4

40bo808.jpg

Day 5

4c3a9g3.jpg

Day 6

48ek5dd.jpg

Day 7

2a8q70n.jpg

Day 8

2hokx81.jpg

Day 9

2vdl5q8.jpg

Day 10

HM_10.jpg

How great of you to do!
I also found this one to be different, though (in blue). It is like a shadow in the picture.
2hokx81.jpg

Wait...how did you get these?

I can help with some locations:

Day 3: Animal Kingdom
Day 4: Epcot in the World Showcase ???
Day 6: MGM
Day 8: Typhoon Lagoon
Day 9: California Adventure
Day 10: Blizzard Beach

BellHop58 said:
I'm confused with this. Where do you get all these pictures?

I'm confused about this too. Where did you get them?

I know all the locations of all but Day 4. It looks like a haunted mansion - it definitley looks spooky enough. Maybe its in Tokyo, Disneyland or Paris. I've only been to WDW.. :confused3

MissHaylie said:
I'm confused about this too. Where did you get them?

I know all the locations of all but Day 4. It looks like a haunted mansion - it definitley looks spooky enough. Maybe its in Tokyo, Disneyland or Paris. I've only been to WDW.. :confused3

Good call. I agree with this because of the chess pieces. I missed it the first time I looked at the picture.

*cough*

Day 5 looks like Fantasyland Castle in Disneyland. ;)

*cough*

can you post the pics without the outlines again or a link to them, please.

ok maybe I am wrong but on Day 4 I see a hidden mickey about half way up on the far left wall of the building directly in between the two windows. Am I nutso here? Did I find 5 hidden mickeys? Ug

Danovara said:
ok maybe I am wrong but on Day 4 I see a hidden mickey about half way up on the far left wall of the building directly in between the two windows. Am I nutso here? Did I find 5 hidden mickeys? Ug

Hmmm...I think I see what you are talking about, but I'm sticking to the mickeys that have already been circled. :)

Danovara said:
Don't feel bad I'm seeing Mickey's all over the place in these pictures now...probably in my sleep too if I ever manage to get any. :surfweb:

AmberDaze said:
*cough*

Day 5 looks like Fantasyland Castle in Disneyland. ;)

*cough*

I believe so too...

While I get onto my other computer (has all my DLR pictures from my last year trip), you can check out the banner in my sig... that may help...

4c3a9g3.jpg

EDIT: Ok, yeah... without a doubt it is Disneyland Fantasyland...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter