"Every Tree Has Character" tote bag

I almost bought some on our recent trip to WDW, but instead bought the "Walt Disney World 1971" larger tote bag that had green and red candy-cane-ish stripes on the handles. I love it! It's like an LL Bean or Lands End boat bag, and it's going to be my beach bag this summer. I'll be whistling christmas carols on the beach. :rotfl: It was larger and felt more durable than the Every Tree Has Character $15.95 bag. I wish I had bought the grocery bags though; great idea to use them as gift bags!

My xmas-y bag was only $10 when you made a $20 purchase at most of the stores in WDW. I bought mine at Artists Palate @SSR. I don't have enough posts yet to post a picture, but I'm sure someone else has a pic to post. :goodvibes

OH I love those bags! I wish they would sell them at TDS since I won't be heading down anytime soon! Darn!

Wow...people are selling these on Ebay for $8/$9 each with $12.xx shipping! :eek:

I don't think we are heading to Disney until December this year, so I hope they will still be around. I'd love to pick up a few.

Sammy

Thanks MTKDsnyFmly for your thorough description about the bags! I hope I will love mine as much as you love yours! :lovestruc

Thanks YayDisney! for the awesome pics! :thumbsup2

I just had a friend go down to Disney and had her pick me up some bags. Can't wait to start using them and giving some away!!! :hug:

Wow...people are selling these on Ebay for $8/$9 each with $12.xx shipping! :eek:

Yes, I noticed that too! Shame on them for fleecing us Disney fans! :sad2:

I saw them this past weekend at SSR. They are cute, they remind me of the ones from Target. They were a few dollars I think?

Got mine yesterday at DL...nice and sturdy! They have a whole recycle line at Disney now with shirts and other clothing items. Organic cotton is not my favorite but they were cute...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter