Everybody's got a Laughing Place...ours was our Disneymoon!8-26-Day 3 Complete! Pg13

Mrsdisneyb2b

Planning to go, before the little ones grow!
The Trip Review PROMISED
to keep you on the edge of your seat laughing and in shock!​

Index:

Our Introductions: Page1 Posts 1 & 2

Important Information: Starting Our Marriage with Secrets: Pg3 Post38

Honeymoon Day One:
Shuttles, Snapples & Storms! Oh My!: Page3 Post44 :upsidedowPage4 Post50

We arrive! Page5 Posts69-71

The Finale Of Day One:[/B]Pg7 Posts96,97,98

Honeymoon Day Two:
What was that noise?:Pg8 Posts118,119

The Final Verdict: Pg9 Posts131,132

Honeymoon Day Three:
Catch it if u can! : Pg13 Posts 190-193

First, let's introduce ourselves. Our disneymoon was so "interesting" (If thats a way to put it) that my Husband decided he would add to the *TR

*(That's why I'm starting from scratch... see the PTR start at Zippidydoodaptr)

The Characters of this TR are Vinnie and Jenny...
DSC_0063.jpg

And yes, we can be major characters...

We got married July 17th 2009 , and left two days later for our Disneymoon! The planning for the wedding is a story in itself...

(How we met and all the fun wedding stuff is here: Engagement&Weddingthings

I'm Jenny, im 25 and from New York
PICT1476.jpg

(minus the Brooklyn Accent though... or even a tad of "NY") I'm a 4th grade teacher and a disney addict (I feel like I should be standing infront of a group of other addicts saying this)

Where our story will take place:

Helloooo Wilderness Lodge! Or as they say it... HOWWWDYYY

DSC_0173.jpg

PICT1473.jpg

Hi my name is Vinnie from NY. This is my third trip in a row to DisneyWorld. We just got back from a 12 day vacation from DW Wilderness Lodge and we have a lot to write about. So tune in for our day by day saga filled with laughs and other emotions that I cant say here. So I am glad to have finally signed up to DisBoards after stalking them for quite some time now- I have to get use to this forum it can be somewhat confusing but I will do my best with Jenny by my side

PICT1473.jpg

Hi my name is Vinnie from NY. This is my third trip in a row to DisneyWorld. We just got back from a 12 day vacation from DW Wilderness Lodge and we have a lot to write about. So tune in for our day by day saga filled with laughs and other emotions that I cant say here. So I am glad to have finally signed up to DisBoards after stalking them for quite some time now- I have to get use to this forum it can be somewhat confusing but I will do my best with Jenny by my side

So vin, you think we should tease them a bit and post one of the "WHATT" pictures from our trip?

Okay...but after this no more teasing:rotfl:

Hmmm...whats going on here?:rotfl::rotfl2:

PICT1723.jpg

oh my! I can't wait to find out the explanation for this one...lol or not...lol

Well this seems guaranteed to be a very interesting trip report!! Glad it is starting!

oh my! I can't wait to find out the explanation for this one...lol or not...lol

Well this seems guaranteed to be a very interesting trip report!! Glad it is starting!

Oh...trust me..there are more where that came from!

Can't wait for you guys to get started!! (And explain that crazy photo!)

I'm here!! And excited to read this... of course, school starts for us this week so this will be the cure for my need to procrastinate! I hope you had an amazing honeymoon!

I'm here!! And excited to read this... of course, school starts for us this week so this will be the cure for my need to procrastinate! I hope you had an amazing honeymoon!

It starts this week?? Wow...

We had a hysterical disneymoon. I honestlythink it was the best time of mylife because Vin and I didnt stop laughing about everything!!!

Did you guys ever see just married with Ashton Kutcher? Lets just say that was pretty much our honeymoon:rotfl:

It starts this week?? Wow...

We had a hysterical disneymoon. I honestlythink it was the best time of mylife because Vin and I didnt stop laughing about everything!!!

Did you guys ever see just married with Ashton Kutcher? Lets just say that was pretty much our honeymoon:rotfl:

Yep, I start this week and the kids start next week. I am doing my best to get ahead of the game here and be planned, but the to do list keeps growing instead of shrinking!!

I am glad you had such a blast...you guys deserved it!

Comparing to just married..makes the waiting for this TR even more intense because that movie is hysterical! I can't wait for this one

totally hooked on this TR Jenny (and Vin:goodvibes)

Glad your back and have fun stories:thumbsup2

Okay...I'm curious! I can't wait to read about your adventures! Congratulations on getting married!

I am here, subscribed and very intrigued! Can't wait to read all about your Disneymoon!

and........

nice to meet you Vinnie! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter