EXCELLENT Alamo rate!

mommy*RN said:
Are you traveling soon? I use this quote for Oct and it is still high! $609.57/total...YIKES!

Go to costco.com, then click on travel and then rental car (column on the left side). There are several codes, companies you can use. For example, there's one for Alamo that uses code 7012256 with coupon code AD85 specifically for SUVs, convertibles and minivans. Good thru 12/31/06. Try that and see if you have any luck.

I am trying to book a car in Atlanta. Poor DD has to have surgery and I need a way to get to her from the airport.

I finally got plane tickets after shopping around for a hour or so but when I went back to the codes and dates that I put into Alamo...the price had gone up about $30 some.

Does Alamo change their prices that often, like over a three hour period?

I tried a number of different codes. Could I have pushed the rate up by it simply looking like there was a rush of people trying to rent from that location?

I figure I will wait until this evening and try it all again.

Is there a time of day that their rates seem to be the lowest?

In my experience, yes, they do change codes very regularly over the space of hours/days :rolleyes:

Not sure about what time of day to book but you can cancel and re-book at no extra cost if they have a lower rate :thumbsup2
I did this several times, using a Walmart code that was posted on Mousesavers.

Twende said:
Does Alamo change their prices that often, like over a three hour period?

Is there a time of day that their rates seem to be the lowest?

QT Pooh said:
Go to costco.com, then click on travel and then rental car (column on the left side). There are several codes, companies you can use. For example, there's one for Alamo that uses code 7012256 with coupon code AD85 specifically for SUVs, convertibles and minivans. Good thru 12/31/06. Try that and see if you have any luck.
:thanks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter