EXCELLENT Alamo rate!

airplane said:
I used the code and coupons and I am picking up at PBI and returning to TPA. I got a mid size suv for 130.00 for 8 days.

which code did you use?

mousy_in_canada said:
At what point did you all start making these ressies? Right now I am quoted for $362.00 for 9 days in early December. I think that is too high, would you wait for low 200's or high 100's or what do you think is good?.. what do you think?
This is for a mini van for December 6-15
Thanks so much for all your help!

I would book it now and rebook and cancel if it goes down. I always book as soon as I book my air and change it if i have to.

We went the last week in November/first week of December last year I booked a minivan for 10 days for $392 in January. I checked it weekly until the date of our trip and it never got any lower.

Anyone get the "additonal driver" included on any coupon offers?

CathrynRose said:
Anyone get the "additonal driver" included on any coupon offers?

it's included with the Costco coupon

I used the walmart code: 430710, rate code: by and coupon: d24c from the alamo website. I leave tomorrow (4/22). I'll let you know how the mixing and matching turns out when I get back (4/29).
Good Luck. Keep checking every day. I went from 250.00 to 130.00!

CathrynRose - the free additional driver is also included with the Wal-mart discount - have a mini-suv for the end of May with their discount for $111. for 5 days. I keep checking. :thumbsup2

airplane said:
I used the walmart code: 430710, rate code: by and coupon: d24c from the alamo website. I leave tomorrow (4/22). I'll let you know how the mixing and matching turns out when I get back (4/29).

Nope, its just not giving me a cheap rate.
I guess its my dates.
I'll keep checking though

airplane-

Thanks, I used your rates and save $25 off my rate. However how do I get the free internet coupon to use when I pick up my car?

Thanks

yea book now and just keep changing codes and stuff like that
i have done that 3 times and my rates keep sgoing down

Some of these coupon codes are still good to use!

Marilynn

Has anyone seen better rates for the second week in August yet? I am still waiting to see if I can get my rate of 208.00 any cheaper for 10 days. :surfweb:

Yes, those codes do still work :) Thanks for letting us know. I just booked a suv for 8 days, picking up in sarasota and dropping off in Orlando for a total of $141.00!!! i was thrilled.
Thanks again,
Tara

taraprather said:
Yes, those codes do still work :) Thanks for letting us know. I just booked a suv for 8 days, picking up in sarasota and dropping off in Orlando for a total of $141.00!!! i was thrilled.
Thanks again,
Tara
Can you tell me which codes you used? Im trying to get my rates down for Oct.

:thanks:

I am having a terrible time for December 6-15 pick up at 11:30 am and drop off at 8:00 am.. need a mini van and the cheapest with all the codes is $439.59, at that rate I may not be renting a car at all. or just for a day or so here and there, but it is just too much.

airplane said:

This is the quote I used! :bounce:

taraprather said:
This is the quote I used! :bounce:
Are you traveling soon? I use this quote for Oct and it is still high! $609.57/total...YIKES! :scared1:

Thanks!

Im *new* to renting cars. I dont know what's good, and whats bad. :confused3

I got a rate of $286 for September 21 - October 5 ( 2 full weeks ). This is from Budget.

Im also renting and returning to Chicago....

Is this a good rate, or should I still be dilligent about checking?

Thanks so much for any help!

CathrynRose said:
Im *new* to renting cars. I dont know what's good, and whats bad. :confused3

I got a rate of $286 for September 21 - October 5 ( 2 full weeks ). This is from Budget.

Im also renting and returning to Chicago....

Is this a good rate, or should I still be dilligent about checking?

Thanks so much for any help!

That's a great rate for 2 weeks later this year! It's possible that you can get the rate lower by watching the specials.

Some of these rates are still good!

M.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter