Exchanging merchandise

MarBee

DIS Veteran
I bought my son a Disney Parks shirt from disneystore.com. The reviews said to size up, I did, and it’s a tent on him. We are going to the parks in a few days, so the shirt can’t be exchanged through the online store in enough time.
Has anyone had luck exchanging park merchandise bought online at the parks? We just need the next size down.

I bought my son a Disney Parks shirt from disneystore.com. The reviews said to size up, I did, and it’s a tent on him. We are going to the parks in a few days, so the shirt can’t be exchanged through the online store in enough time.
Has anyone had luck exchanging park merchandise bought online at the parks? We just need the next size down.
I’m an Entertainment CM and know nothing about merchandise but I think the answer would be no. I’ll double check with someone and post their reply

Another option might be to have a new shirt shipped to your resort but you will need to pay a package pickup fee when it arrives.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter