Excursion help (03/02 magic)

jag90

Mouseketeer
We're having a hard time picking an excursion. So I figured why not ask or opinions. Only DW and myself this time. Our choices are either:
Golden Eagle Catamaran or 5-Star St. John Snorkel & Beach Adventure.

All Opinions requested and welcome.

Hi, Jag. Good to see you on the boards again. Sorry we didn't meet when we cruised together last year.

The two excursions you listed aren't mutually exclusive. The Golden Eagle Catamaran is at St Maarten, and the 5-Star is at St Thomas.

When are you going this time?

Dave,
We are going on the 03/02 7-day just me and DW. The whole crew is going again in Oct for the halloween 7-day. We only wanted to pick one excursion and figured these were the best for us from each stop. No we are just trying to narrow that down to 1.

Of the two, I'd do the 5-star. But be sure to take your Bonine beforehand. You can get a bumpy ride depending on the seas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter