Excursions - Aug 16 - Western

buzzdad100

Earning My Ears
Okay everyone, we are going to be on the Aug 16 cruise and are completely baffled by what to do for the excursions. It will be my wife and I, and DD-9, DS-5, and Grandpa. Our last cruise was 3-day eastern last summer.

ANY advice is appreciated.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Thanks

Originally posted by buzzdad100
Okay everyone, we are going to be on the Aug 16 cruise and are completely baffled by what to do for the excursions. It will be my wife and I, and DD-9, DS-5, and Grandpa. Our last cruise was 3-day eastern last summer.

ANY advice is appreciated.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Thanks

Hello Buzzdad100!

I don't know if you've seen the other August 16th Cruise thread but you can find it here: http://disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=383842

On the last few pages there has been some discussion about excursions.

Also, check out the August 16th Disney Cruise List at http://disneycruiseaug16.0catch.com

Talk to you soon!

Thanks. We may be joining the Capt Marvins crew at 11:15. I have been trying to figure out if it will be too much for a non-swimming 5yr old.

Buzzdad100,

We did Captain Marvin's. MIL doesn't like the water but they allowed her to come (for around $35.00). She had a nice day with us and there was plenty of shade and liquids. She could watch us snorkeling and when we went to Stingray city I'm glad she got to see that too.

A suggested though - order room service with sandwiches the night before and bring them along in a soft-sided cooler. No snacks on the ride.

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter