Expedia Deals

carrie_106

Mouseketeer
I wanted to let everyone know, that Expedia has great park deals with airfare. We booked Port Orleans from Dec 17-23 with airfare from Kalamazoo , Mi for only $470 a person, flights alone were in the $350 range. I felt like we got a really good deal.

There gone. I found a great deal on Expedia, yesterday too!! However couldn't book it till DH verified dates at work, and by this am there no longer available (bummer).

Glad you got it!! Hoping they will relist them this week

I will keep watching and let you know if they go down again. I have some friends that are interested if they go back down again. Thanks!

Hi we live over in South Haven Mi, and we are going the 10-17 of December out of GR and you did get a heck of a deal, I thought my airfare at $275 pp was good going out of GR on a Saturday! Have a great Trip!

after reading your post, i checked my dates/rates at expedia (including airfare) and it was MUCH more expensive than what we are paying... could be 'cause i've got a decent airfare thru southwest (not great but decent) but the hotel seemed high too (when i subtracted out the airfare)... i guess it's not a bargain from everywhere! :confused3

I think that Expedia changes quite frequently. I have found the same trip I booked to be much higher on certain days and then it drops again on others. We booked when we found the $470 rate because airfare from Kalamazoo is usually quite high. When I subtracted it out, our airfare was under $200 a person. I think it also depends on how many in your party. Friends of ours booked for a family of four to Animal Kingdom and got it for $515 a person. I think you just have to keep checking as I think airfare changes all the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter