Exploration of new worlds by Capt'n Wrongway Wendy

Aussie Wendy

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone. I have a trip report posting on the Australian boards as much of the trip will be from our travels in Scotland and Spain. However we spent 4 days in DLP-3 in the parks and 1 in Paris so for anyone interested here are the links to the days posted so far. Although I mostly lurked on the Paris Planning Board, I garnered tons of useful info from so many of you, so thanks to all of you for helping make our time in DLP so perfect.

Day 1: Destination Singapore

Day 2: Destination Singapore: Race around Singapore Part 1

Race around Singapore Part 2

Race around Singapore Part 3

Day 3: Off to strange new lands: Arrival Disneyland Paris Part 1

Arrival Disneyland Paris Part 2

Arrival Disneyland Paris Part 3

Day 4: Tuesday: Exploration of Disneyland Paris Part 1

Exploration of Disneyland Paris Part 2

Exploration of Disneyland Paris Part 3

Exploration of Disneyland Paris Part 4

Day 5: Exploration of Paris the city: Part 1

Paris the city Part 2

Paris the city Part 3 (actually return to the Disney parade)

Paris the city Part 4

Day 6: Au revoir to DLP Part 1

Au revoir to DLP Part 2

Au revoir to DLP Part 3

Au revoir to DLP Part 4

I will be continuing to post reports on our time in England including Harry Potter Studios and the Chelsea Flower Show, Scotland and Spain. The links will be within my Day 1 post above as the TR is being posted on the Australian disboard forum if anyone is interested and wants to hop across.

This is a great trip :thumbsup2

I love how you've picked out great detail around the park in your photos. I think us regulars overlook all of these, for example I hadn't ever noticed the lovely fruit cart in Fantasyland - I must take more time to enjoy the surroundings when we go back.

Looking forward to your next instalment, thanks so much for posting :goodvibes

This is a great trip :thumbsup2

I love how you've picked out great detail around the park in your photos. I think us regulars overlook all of these, for example I hadn't ever noticed the lovely fruit cart in Fantasyland - I must take more time to enjoy the surroundings when we go back.

Looking forward to your next instalment, thanks so much for posting :goodvibes

Thanks very much - it is a very beautiful park.

Loving this trip report :goodvibes

Glad to oblige! I love reading others so its only fair to return the favour. It was an incredibly quiet week in the parks.

Fantastic! You definitely have an eye for detail! I've been to DLP almost 15 times and still haven't noticed some of the things you spotted! Glad you had a great time :goodvibes

I have loved reading your trip reports! I am heading o Paris in a couple weeks, and never would have known about Tour Montparnasse! I will be sure not to miss it!!

If anyone is interested in the Harry Potter Studio Tour at Leavesden Studios I have a huge post just gone up with lots of pics from our day there.

If anyone is interested in the Harry Potter Studio Tour at Leavesden Studios I have a huge post just gone up with lots of pics from our day there.

Just read it :) looks like you really enjoyed it! I live just a few miles from Leavesden and was there on opening day! Really hoping to go back soon!

Thank you for posting! I was hesitant to book the tour because we only have 2 and a half days in London, but after reading reviews on Trip Advisor I had to do it! Your post confirmed tha I made the right choice!

Fabulous photos! We did the HP tour last summer and we just loved it! So much to see that I think we will definitely go back some time :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter