Explorer of the Seas

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
DCuz and I just booked a Southern Caribbean Itinerary aboard. Looking forward to some warm weather fun in December before heading to the Christmas activities at WDW!:goodvibes

Anyone else here on the December 4th cruise out of Port Canaveral?

You might want to check the Roll Call on the Cruise Critic boards. Then you can ask if anyone is on the Dis over there....there are a lot of us who are on both :)

Nice itinerary! I didn't realize Explorer was sailing from Port Canaveral. I hope you'll have a great cruise!

DCL - why don't YOU do an itinerary like that?!

Nice itinerary! I didn't realize Explorer was sailing from Port Canaveral. I hope you'll have a great cruise! DCL - why don't YOU do an itinerary like that?!

Yeah we lost Explorer here in Jersey last month to Florida. Wahhhhh!!! I love love love Explorer. We are booked on Quantum on Dec 1st but I already know I'm going to miss Explorer in MANY ways. But yeah it's doing a great Southern Caribbean itinerary out of Port Canaveral....I might just have to fly down to take another cruise on her soon :D

Explorer might be in port today, if I'm not mistaken.... www.portcanaveralwebcam.com

Nice itinerary! I didn't realize Explorer was sailing from Port Canaveral. I hope you'll have a great cruise!

DCL - why don't YOU do an itinerary like that?!

We are celebrating DCuz's birthday & we began our search looking at DCL. Here's a cruise with 3 places she hadn't been., so it won out. We also get 2 nights over the DCL cruise.

Yeah we lost Explorer here in Jersey last month to Florida. Wahhhhh!!! I love love love Explorer. We are booked on Quantum on Dec 1st but I already know I'm going to miss Explorer in MANY ways. But yeah it's doing a great Southern Caribbean itinerary out of Port Canaveral....I might just have to fly down to take another cruise on her soon :D

Explorer might be in port today, if I'm not mistaken.... www.portcanaveralwebcam.com

Glad to know that you think the Explorer is a good ship.

We are celebrating DCuz's birthday & we began our search looking at DCL. Here's a cruise with 3 places she hadn't been., so it won out. We also get 2 nights over the DCL cruise. Glad to know that you think the Explorer is a good ship.

I've been on Explorer 6 times over the past ten or so years. The crew has always been awesome and we got to know many of them. Explorer here in Jersey had THE highest loyalty return of passengers of any ship in the Royal fleet. The ship was always shiny and clean. Yes, you can tell it's a bit worn in places but nothing at all bad whatsoever. My whole family knows that ship so well and were so comfortable on her that we are so sad she left us here in Jersey :( I'll be very interested in hearing what you think!! :)

I've been on Explorer 6 times over the past ten or so years. The crew has always been awesome and we got to know many of them. Explorer here in Jersey had THE highest loyalty return of passengers of any ship in the Royal fleet. The ship was always shiny and clean. Yes, you can tell it's a bit worn in places but nothing at all bad whatsoever. My whole family knows that ship so well and were so comfortable on her that we are so sad she left us here in Jersey :( I'll be very interested in hearing what you think!! :)

We cruised October 13-18. It is a beautiful ship, but is showing its age. We had an awesome time despite the unfriendliness of the crew. Only saw the captain once (and very quickly) during his reception. Our main dining room staff were horrible; no wine service, no bread, and the meal took forever where we frequently missed the show. I love RCCL, but this was the worst! I will not stop cruising RCCL due to these issues, but certainly made my point known when the email arrived that I was not happy with the service we received.

We cruised October 13-18. It is a beautiful ship, but is showing its age. We had an awesome time despite the unfriendliness of the crew. Only saw the captain once (and very quickly) during his reception. Our main dining room staff were horrible; no wine service, no bread, and the meal took forever where we frequently missed the show. I love RCCL, but this was the worst! I will not stop cruising RCCL due to these issues, but certainly made my point known when the email arrived that I was not happy with the service we received.

Wow that's a shame!!! Who was your captain? We had Capt. Eric a few times, and he was literally EVERYWHERE!! He was one of the best captains I've ever had on the ship. One night while the waiters were dancing past our table, who is in line with them but Capt. Eric himself! We can seeing him everywhere that we always joked, who is steering the ship? lol. But that's a bummer that you didn't have the greatest experience :( sorry to hear it!

DCuz and I just booked a Southern Caribbean Itinerary aboard. Looking forward to some warm weather fun in December before heading to the Christmas activities at WDW!:goodvibes

Anyone else here on the December 4th cruise out of Port Canaveral?

We're going on this ship January 4th so we're missing you by a month. Have a great trip!

We're going on this ship January 4th so we're missing you by a month. Have a great trip!

Sorry to miss you...we are going on the Wonder on January 4th! DH was a bit jealous of my Explorer cruise with DCuz!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter