• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

express pass strategy...and moving resorts question....

Kim Gillihan

Kluvdisney
We usually stay at the Royal Pacific, we love it plus you get express passes..... well, not all nights are available, last minute trip plus so expensive we are staying at Cabanna bay but I did snag our first 2 nights at royal pacific and I think its worth it as we have 3 of us and for one night 4 of us so we can have EP for 2 days. It stinks we dont arrive until late on our first night so we lose a whole day we would normally have if we could arrive sooner.... Also, how to you move resorts at Universal? Do they help you at all like Disney, or are you on your own? We wont have a car. Thank you!

I ubered at checkout from HRH to CBBR in sept. It was around $6 +2 tip. Very inexpensive. This time I am staying at SF and moving to CBBR. I will probably walk over since I will only have a carry on bag.

I ubered at checkout from HRH to CBBR in sept. It was around $6 +2 tip. Very inexpensive. This time I am staying at SF and moving to CBBR. I will probably walk over since I will only have a carry on bag.
gotcha! sounds good! Not too bad..

If you hit terrible Uber pricing, switch to Lyft. One morning Uber wanted $36 from Cabana Bay to Portofino. Um, no. Lyft was like $6. Next day, Uber was back to $6 for Portofino to Sapphire Falls.

If you hit terrible Uber pricing, switch to Lyft. One morning Uber wanted $36 from Cabana Bay to Portofino. Um, no. Lyft was like $6. Next day, Uber was back to $6 for Portofino to Sapphire Falls.
I have noticed that too on my last disney visit! I used lyft more on that trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter