• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Extended Vacation At SSR

ton80

Red Dot stuck in a Blue State !
just booked an extra night for our first trip as DVC members to SSR
what a shock as the extra night (Fri) is 42 points YIKES :rolleyes1

hope its well woth it I am sure it will be..

lol :cool1:

Dixie Landings 9/98 HoneyMoon
All Star Sports 9/99
Off Site 05/01
BWV 11/04
AKL 03/05
SSR 1st Time 11-13 thru 11-19 (hopefully not too crowded)?

We added on a Friday nite in June. We had already checked out of SSR after 13 nights and I promised the boys we could stop at Goofy's Candy Shop in DTD on our way out. (we were driving back to Texas)

Well they had this really fun event in DTD that day and we let the boys play longer than expected. Around 4pm none of us were ready for the road, so Dh said I could call MS and see if they had anything available for that night. SSR did have a studio, so we took it, enjoyed DTD the rest of the evening and then had the best rest ever at SSR.

It was well worth it and we felt much better the next day when we rolled out.

Enjoy your extra night!! :banana:

Lot of points for one night, but they are your points to use as you wish. Have a great vacation. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

I suppose when you add up all the points, divide it by the total number of nights spent. It'll make it sound and feel so much better. :moped:

HAPPY "MAGICAL" VACATIONING,
Tom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter