Extra night in Costa rica

Disneynut64

DIS Veteran
We are staying an extra night in costa rica. Did anyone do this before or after the trip. If so where did you stay and would you recommend it cindy

We fly in a day early. Concierge at the Intercontentail arranged a private taxi for our use at a cost of 12.00 US dollars an hour to tour San Jose. The driver spoke English and made several suggestions for the four of us. We much preferred the private taxi because the regular tours involved driving around picking up other guest at different hotels. We had two children ages 4 & 8. We did not want to drive far because once the ABD tour started we would be doing a lot of driving. Our favorite thing was the Café Britt Coffee Tour. They were able to amuse us while we actually learned something. Even our 4 year old laughed a lot. :

I haven't done Costa Rica, but am planning on arriving a day early into Prague next year. You can book pre or post nights directly with ABD. Less hassles for you, and you won't have to move hotels!

We looked into that and we could actually get a better rate at the same hotel than what ABD could offer. Since it is at the end of the trip and won't be staying there the night before we thought we would try somewhere different. Also on the extra night transportation to the hotel from airport and back to the airport is on our own.

You can book pre or post nights directly with ABD. Less hassles for you, and you won't have to move hotels!
Not all trips have the option to book pre- or post- stays through ABD. Southwest Splendors did not, nor does the Canadian Rockies. You really have to check the FAQ's or with the ABD agents. I think it depends on how far away the first night's/last night's hotels are from the airports. In both of these cases, it was an hour & a half to 2 hours for the transfers, so they only had one per day, and did not offer extensions. I had to book Phoenix on my own, and will do the same for Montana.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter