Face Gems

Mesh

Mesh
Does anyone know if you can purchase face gems like the ones used at BBB at any of the stores in MK? I believe I got some several years ago at Castle Couture, but I’m not sure if they still sell them.

I don’t recall seeing them in Castle Couture. I’ll be there this weekend and can check. Earlier this year we really wanted to buy the Mickey bobby pins that they use at BBB (DD lost one), and Castle Couture didn’t have those either. :( They should stock some of the BBB items- I’m sure they would sell!

I would really appreciate you checking. Yes, I think the BBB items would sell well!

I hope you enjoy your trip!! 90 days until we go!!

My daughter buys the swarovski crystal gems at Joann or Michael's. She uses eyelash glue to attach to her face.

Does anyone know if you can purchase face gems like the ones used at BBB at any of the stores in MK? I believe I got some several years ago at Castle Couture, but I’m not sure if they still sell them.

I opened this thread thinking it was a for people to post ride pictures with funny/scared faces :rotfl2:

They almost always have self stick ones at Claires. I think you can usually also find them at Hobby Lobby, Michael's, Joann's and maybe Sally Beauty Supply at Ulta.

They almost always have self stick ones at Claires. I think you can usually also find them at Hobby Lobby, Michael's, Joann's and maybe Sally Beauty Supply at Ulta.
Thanks! I’ve found some at Hobby Lobby but they are multiple colors and pretty large. The BBB ones I’d like to get are all a silvery color and some are small. I’ll check out some of these other places and see if I can find some I like:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter