• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

I am looking for an FGM to send one or two postcards to my nieces 5 & 10 (one to the 2 of them or one to each) sometime between now and the end of February. It is their first time visiting Disney and of course they love Elsa and Anna. Thanks!

I can take you on if you are ok with one card and it being signed by Mickey/Minnie. Email me at k_bee526@yahoo.com. I need to know this by Monday Jan 25.

Last edited:
I bought several Disney post cards the when I was there over Christmas. If you don't mind them not having a Florida post mark on them, I would be happy to send them to some sweet kiddos. Just send me some info and I will get them out!

I am leaving next Friday (February 5th) and would be happy to play FGM for someone. Just PM me! :goodvibes

My DD13 would love a postcard from any character! We are going Mar 28-Apr2.

I'd be happy to help!

I know you have to have at least 10 posts to start a conversation, but I'm not sure if you can *reply* to a conversation without? I will try to send you a private message. If it doesn't work, you need to get your post count up to 10. There are areas of the DISboards that are just for that purpose: http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/

I will just need your DDs name and address. :) And if there are any characters that she loves more than others.

ETA: I tried to start a conversation with you and got an error, so I believe you need to get to 10 posts.

Last edited:

I will be making a trip with my Mom and my daughter May 6-10 and would be glad to send some cards to anyone coming after us :)

My sweet niece is turning 4 on February 16. She is coming with us to WDW in March. It would be great if she can get a card for her birthday. If not, then at least before March 26.

We are heading to Disney end of April (the 29th) and it is a total surprise for our kids. We were thinking a fabulous way to let them know we are going would be with a postcard middle to end of March. Anyone able to pull that off for us? We have 4 kids but one postcard would be OK preferably from Mickey, Minnie, Donald or Goofy. But all our kids love the Princesses also.

I would be more than happy to pay it forward!

Hi there, I will be there with my three (ds10, ds7, dd5) from April 4-18. I know they would love some Disney mail but we're in the UK so I'm not sure if anyone is willing to post overseas?

Will definately pay it forward when we're there:mickeyjum

I will be making a trip with my Mom and my daughter May 6-10 and would be glad to send some cards to anyone coming after us :)
We live in Florida so I wonder if a card sent then would make it before May 30? :)

We are arriving May 30 - June 6 for my daughter's 5th birthday and surprise first visit! I would love for her to get a postcard that has something along the lines of, "Hope you have a magical birthday!" From any of the princesses, Tink, or Minnie Mouse! A little hint... ;)

Let me know if you don't mind and I'll message you our info!

I will also return the favor for any one arriving after us :wizard:

Last edited:
I made arrangements with a Disboarder on this thread to be our FGM but she never sent the cards and she's not returning my emails so Im not sure what happened :( Is there anyone going to WDW in the next month or so that would be willing to send 4 postcards? We're going 29Apr- 13May and we're taking our best friends and their 2 boys for their first trip ever. They're really excited and I want to make this the most magical trip possible! If you are able and willing to restore my faith in humanity please message me. TIA!

I made arrangements with a Disboarder on this thread to be our FGM but she never sent the cards and she's not returning my emails so Im not sure what happened :( Is there anyone going to WDW in the next month or so that would be willing to send 4 postcards? We're going 29Apr- 13May and we're taking our best friends and their 2 boys for their first trip ever. They're really excited and I want to make this the most magical trip possible! If you are able and willing to restore my faith in humanity please message me. TIA!

We are going March 28- April 2. Would that be too late to receive the cards?

We will be visiting Disney on 2/27 through 3/5 for DD's 6th bday. We will be happy to play FGM for anyone in need.

Please note: we will not likely see A&E this trip because we have met them on our last few trips. However, we will be doing the Pirate & Pals cruise, so we will see Pan, Hook & Smee!

We will be visiting Disney on 2/27 through 3/5 for DD's 6th bday. We will be happy to play FGM for anyone in need.

Please note: we will not likely see A&E this trip because we have met them on our last few trips. However, we will be doing the Pirate & Pals cruise, so we will see Pan, Hook & Smee!

I would love to take you up on that for my boys. I sent you a PM

We are going April 6, and I'd love to have a FGM for my son... If anyone is interested, can you let me know? He's into Toy Story and Peter Pan especially, along with Mickey and crew.... Let me know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter