Fall Sports Swap - ****Due Nov. 10***

mine went in the mail today! oh happy day! :goodvibes maggie

I finished my CC one's today and need to finish the football elements this weekend. My boys are out of school for the next 5 days and DD none on Mon and Tues. Hopefully we can both finish up.

Dreaming of BVC and Maggie,

Received your items this week. Adorable stuff. Can't wait to use it. I think I have everyone updated. Just waiting for the rest.

hello! This is for the cheer scrappers - are you all allstars? Thanks!

Also, if it makes a difference our colors are red white and blue.

I am such a loser -
oping to get mine done tongiht - if not I will not be doing laundry or cleaning until they are done tommorrow! :earseek:
We are Red/black and silver allstar cheering
(and we placed 1st in our first competition of the year Sat! - woo-hooo) :cheer2:

DId everyone get a PM from WDW mom w/her address? I either didn't or somehow erased it. Anyway, if anyone could PM me her address, I'd appreciate it. I did send her a PM, but she probably hasn't gotten it yet. I have everything packaged and ready to go in the mail today, so I really need the address before lunch so I can drop it off. THANKS!

I must have missed a few in the orignal pm. I think I have everyone now. Sorry.

Okay, am down to this swap. DH is out of town, ds has studying to do, so should have a quiet evening to get them done and in the mail tomorrow or Thursday.

Sorry I am so slow! :blush:

OK, I think I have heard from everyone and we should be set to go next week. A few are going postal today or Friday. I already have envelopes addressed for the ones I have received so I will mail as they are completed.

I think I have everyone up-to-date on the receiving end. Let me know when the rest go postal.

Mine's going out tomorrow (Friday) I missed the mailman today. I'm excited to get some more cheer stuff! :banana:

sorry I am such a loser and so late with this one!
I still have a cj to go to -
all things are started -
DH has pool tonight - so I should get some time to myself!

(lately when I am home - DD 15 months has mastered jumping the baby gate so I can't have my scrap crap out and be working she wants to "help" to much! so I am much safer sitting with her in the "safe areas" of the house (thank heavens for the laptop DH got me for my birthday! lol)

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm done, I'm done, I'm done!!!!!!!!!!

Will be in the mail tomorrow, so hopefully you will have them by Tuesday of next week.

Now to take a short breather and get ready to do the signups for magic kingdom swap later this month.

Oh - I forgot about Veteran's Day...no mail tomorrow so they will be heading out Saturday...

Same here - I forgot about the post office not being open today. I'll have to mail mine tomorrow as well. :cool1:

No problem everyone. DD needs to finish up too. Hopefully I will get them out before next Friday.

I received your items today American Scrapper. I love them. I can't wait to start scrapping DS's football pics and DD's CC pics.

Thanks WDWMom! I am glad you got them. We just finished our last football game today and I too cannot wait to scrap them (although I have a ways to go - I still need to scrap 2 Disney trips & 2 DCL trips LOL!! :confused3 )

Kathy

I have all the elements from Soccer, football and CC. NONE from Cheerleading. Where are you ladies?????

I have to work all day tomorrow (Tues.) so I hope to package everything tonight for the 3 I have and ship off either after school Tues. or Wed. morning. I will be at schools in town so getting them to the PO is not a problem. Hopefully you will all have your packages by Sat. If for some reason I don't go postal by Wed, it will be Friday as I am going shopping in Chicago on Thurs.

Nice work everyone.

hey, I think I forgot to mention that I didn't send elements for myself in um cross country I think. (it was either that or soccer, not a clue now though. :goodvibes ) maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter