Family cruise anyone?

We're a couple minus kids but love disney we would join never done the cruise before! Always wanted too!

Welcome! The intent is for all families, couples and singles to be invited. It's going to be a great cruise.

Random post to remind everyone that we are planning a family event June of 2015. Plenty of time to make plans and join in on the fun.

Count me in!!! I'm single and have been wanting to do a "family" cruise! I'm open for June of '15. What destination are we considering? What fun events on board are we considering as well? :)

This is gonna be so much fun! Can't wait!

I wonder if the cruises have gay days,too. When gay friend Gary loves Disney as much as I do, but he wants to go on a disney cruise only if they have gays days.

I wonder if the cruises have gay days,too. When gay friend Gary loves Disney as much as I do, but he wants to go on a disney cruise only if they have gays days.

No. I've been cruising with DCL since 2007. While I've been on several where there where many LGBT, there hasn't been an actual gay cruise. There are other lines out there that do market gay cruises that resemble Gay Days a few times a year but I've never heard anything positive about them! Thats why I'm so excited about this one, even though I'm single!!!

Faithfullyeeyore is right. There are no gay days for cruises. Disney doesn't do organized group cruises for anyone so it's not just us. That's why we decided to create and plan our own family event.

It will likely be Caribbean, but will have to wait until the schedule is released. There is a Facebook group as well for discussion of activities, locations, etc.

Looking back, I'm sure this cruise will be the first "Gay Family Days" cruise, as "unofficial" as "Gay Days" at WDW.

We will be able to create our own version of "Gay Days" on board, and my wife and I are looking forward to it already!

(Heck, I'm starting to make plans to organize a special FE group!)

We need more families to join us! The ship is so big , and so many passages, without enough of us, it will be just another cruise.
Can someone contact the gay day organizers and are if they can help us advertise?

Looking back, I'm sure this cruise will be the first "Gay Family Days" cruise, as "unofficial" as "Gay Days" at WDW.

We will be able to create our own version of "Gay Days" on board, and my wife and I are looking forward to it already!

Love FE groups! We were in one on our last cruise and had a blast with it. It would be really great if we could organize one for all of us!

Loving the FE group idea! I'm already thinking about gift ideas.

Funny, I just got an email from gay days Anaheim that they have a cruise planned. Someone is reading here I think...

Gay Days Anaheim at Sea!
Announcing our first Gay Days Anaheim Cruise! We will sail for four magical days on the gorgeous, newly refurbished Disney Magic from Port Canaveral, Florida on Janurary 13, stopping in Nassau and Disney's AMAZING private Island, Castaway Cay.

Say what???? That is SO wrong!! I know the boards are open forum, but still, to take someone's idea and make it their own. So very sad for them.

Well sailing in January for 4 days isn't worth it to me, I would prefer at least a 5 or 7 day trip, also sometime when friends with kids have them out of school too. Like May/June or July.

Funny, I just got an email from gay days Anaheim that they have a cruise planned. Someone is reading here I think...

Gay Days Anaheim at Sea!
Announcing our first Gay Days Anaheim Cruise! We will sail for four magical days on the gorgeous, newly refurbished Disney Magic from Port Canaveral, Florida on Janurary 13, stopping in Nassau and Disney's AMAZING private Island, Castaway Cay.

They stole my idea!

I think we have the better ship and destination choice though. It's not too early to start brainstorming activity ideas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter