Family Designs

UP Disney

Now known as Disney Yooper
These are the designs that I think I've finally settled on. The family one was inspired by Kate's name design & Lady Lucca's seven drawfs designs. These will go on light gray zip-up hoodie sweatshirts. The family design will go on the back and the name tags will go on the front left side. The two designs are color coordinated.

I am waiting for a call from my DD20 from college to make sure she agrees with it. My DH also wants to see it printed to see if you can read it from a distance. I may have to fade the castle picture a little bit more (but I hope not).

What do you think? Honest opinions please!

WDWFamilynew.jpg

KatrinaNametag.jpg

RebeccaNametag.jpg

VickiNametag.jpg

ChuckNametag.jpg

I love it!!!!! I think it looks fabulous and you are going to look awesome in the design.

Sorry I have not PM'd you this week. It's been hectic. I hope things are going well for you!

Here's another design that I did. I'm not happy with the colors yet for the lettering. I loved this frame. I got it out of Microsoft Word.

misspiggy.jpg

I also did an autograph page using the frame.
snowqueen.jpg

And one of my DD's. I'm looking for a better picture of my DD's and I might make a t-shirt for myself to wear around home.
mirror.jpg

These are Great! I like the idea to put the nametag on the front and the other design on the back!

I say Yah!

Here is a picture of the front & back of one of the final sweatshirts. I have 3 done but still have to iron mine on.

WDWfamilySS.jpg

RebeccaSS.jpg

UP Disney said:
Here's another design that I did. I'm not happy with the colors yet for the lettering. I loved this frame. I got it out of Microsoft Word.

misspiggy.jpg

I also did an autograph page using the frame.
snowqueen.jpg

And one of my DD's. I'm looking for a better picture of my DD's and I might make a t-shirt for myself to wear around home.
mirror.jpg
I really like the mirror frame. They all look great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter