Family Friendly Hotel

darlingmom

Earning My Ears
Thanks for all the great info. My family is thinking of visiting Orlando in Jan. or May 2003. This is our first trip. We have 2 pre-schoolers. We need a family friendly resort or hotel. I have recieved info. from 3 of the Holiday Inns, Nikki, Family, and Sunspree. They really sell themselves as family oriented. Has anyone stayed at them? Do they live up to their promotion? I like the idea of children's activities and possibily on site childcare. Will they have this type of programming in Jan. or May, or is this only available during peak times? Which Holiday Inn the best? Are there other family friendly resorts I should consider? Thanks.
:jester:

If you want to stay off site my choice would be the HIFS ( Holiday Inn Family Suites) it cost a litle more but each rrom is a mini suite with a private bedroom for adults a kids bedroom with curtian living room with pullout sofa and kitchenette. The kid pool is great ( 0-depth entry) breakfast buffet is included, and kids eat free. The best thing about it is its location, it is a 5 minute drive to everything down a 4 lane highway and is only 1/4 mile off property. You will need a car though as the shutle are limited. Have fun....:pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter