Family Magic Tour--Map w/hook?

bethbuchall

DIS Veteran
I remember a design for the Family Magic Tour that had a map with a hook through it. I think that Denise used it, because I seem to remember Brantley-Kate, Rees, and Davis dressed up and on the map.

I would like to use the map with hook and create a design for my kids to wear on the Family Magic Tour.

If this is ok with the original designer, would you please let me know who you are. I would then PM you with my e-mail address if you don't mind sending it to me.

Thank you!

Beth

Thanks alot, Denise! I'm not leaving until August, so it isn't a huge hurry. I'll PM you with my e-mail.

Beth

bethbuchall said:
Thanks alot, Denise! I'm not leaving until August, so it isn't a huge hurry. I'll PM you with my e-mail.

Beth

Beth, it's Kate's (not mine), but we're the ones that used it for our trip. I have it if you can't find it, Kate.

Thanks, Denise! I thought that I remembered your three kids on the map.

We did the Family Magic Tour 2 years ago for ds's 5th birthday. Both he (will be 7 by then) and my dd who will be turning 13 have asked to do it again. I want to make them shirts.

Beth

bethbuchall said:
Thanks, Denise! I thought that I remembered your three kids on the map.

We did the Family Magic Tour 2 years ago for ds's 5th birthday. Both he (will be 7 by then) and my dd who will be turning 13 have asked to do it again. I want to make them shirts.

Beth

Yes, Kate put their pics in place of the clipart. She has the original. We put it on a lime green shirt and got TONS of attention. Definitely one of the best shirts we wore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter