• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fanny Packs Available in Parks (or at MCO)?

snoopboop

DIS Veteran
Hello!! My kiddos are interested in wearing fanny packs (I've convinced them of the merits of the fanny pack over the drawstring bag :rotfl:) and they're hoping to be able to purchase them at the parks (or, even better, in the Disney shop at MCO).

Does anyone know offhand whether they even sell them in those locations? This is all I can find on the Shop Disney Parks app:
Screen Shot 2017-05-12 at 8.53.58 AM.png
...and we're hoping for something more like what they have at the Dark Side (sorry, LOL!):
Screen Shot 2017-05-12 at 8.58.39 AM.png
(More specifically, we're not crazy about what appears to be a cotton-type fabric that would probably take forever to dry!)

Any information about what other styles/types of fanny packs you've seen at the parks or at the MCO Disney store would be amazing!!! Thank you!!!

In Disney Parks app only the blue tag one is showing up for in the parks. You can purchase at Uptown Jewelers at Magic Kingdom or Marketplace Co-op at Disney Springs.

I see one that can be a cross body bag or fanny pack in most stores at Disney I have thought about buying one for a long time it looks nice and roomy without looking to big has a few pockets to organize things.

Wish I could find it on the app but I have nor problem finding it Disney

after closer look it is very similar to the top left one but in black

Thanks, @KimBean ... :-) ... As I noted, I'm actually hoping to find something OTHER than the ones available online. Crossing my fingers that someone might happen to know whether there are other styles/materials available onsite... otherwise we'll either grab the Universal ones or just get something from Amazon in advance.

@gap2368 - That sounds like it might be a great fit for my kids! I'll keep an eye out when we arrive.

I figure it should be a fairly common/easy-to-find item, but when we went to our local Disney Store last weekend they had NO fanny packs and NO drawstring bags at all. It was so weird.

Thanks, @KimBean ... :-) ... As I noted, I'm actually hoping to find something OTHER than the ones available online. Crossing my fingers that someone might happen to know whether there are other styles/materials available onsite... otherwise we'll either grab the Universal ones or just get something from Amazon in advance.

@gap2368 - That sounds like it might be a great fit for my kids! I'll keep an eye out when we arrive.

I figure it should be a fairly common/easy-to-find item, but when we went to our local Disney Store last weekend they had NO fanny packs and NO drawstring bags at all. It was so weird.

My apologies. I thought you were asking if they were sold in the parks. Your pics looked like from disneystore.

They were indeed! :thumbsup2 (Well, and the Universal website too... that's more the style/fabric we're looking for, ideally!) No worries. :D

You know it's sickness when you can tell by a picture what app it is from. Lol!! If you have time or care to order from Disney store just got email for 30% off park items.

Check out the offerings on eBay. I recently bought one for my son there because he needs someplace to hold his Sorcerer cards while we are in MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter