Fantasmic Buffet October

MandaMom

<font color=FF3300>I am a whole 2 months younger<b
Hello all.

Sorry I didn't post these earlier. It has been crazy at home. My DD starting preschool and getting asthma for the first time so I have not been able to post these Fantasmic Dessert Buffet pictures until now. Better late then never I guess. I wanted to help other people contemplating whether or not to go but it looks as though this will not serve that purpose until next June when Fantasmic starts up again.

Hope you enjoy these pics. My DH, DD and I had a wonderful time it was just very "cozy" meaning the man sitting next to me was sitting so close he was very nearly in my lap 1/2 the time. I think that it was a little crowded the night we attended. In line while we waited we met a wonderful lady who worked the entry gate at DL and we also met the Whites who named their daughter, guess what: SNOW! Yes her name is Snow White (wow) now that is a serious Disney obsession ( I thought I was bad). They were lovely people I just couldn't believe they did that!! The desserts were very good and the ladies serving beverages were wonderful, especially Rebecca who is pictured below with my DD.

Enjoy the pictures. We were there for the early show so they allowed us to stay and watch the fireworks. I was very happy we chose to do the Balcony that night as it was packed to see Fantasmic. You could not ask for a better view. We were the first ones to queue up in line so we were given the very center of the balcony although I believe any seats in the front would have been wonderful. At our seating we were given our choice of beverage, a lot of people were wetting their whistles with mint juleps, assorted sodas, lemonade water, coffee tea or hot chocolate. As you can imagine the ladies were very accomodating they went out of their to make sure you had everything you needed.

THE SPREAD:
- Cheese and Crackers
- Assorted fruit skewers ( wonderful strawberries, pineapple and water melon fresh and nicely arranged on skewers )
- Creme Brulee with Caramel Sauce
- Chocolate Torte by the slice
- Strawberry Cheesecake by the slice
- Napoleans
- Mini Eclairs
- Mini Lemon bars
- Mini Strawberry tarts

They were all very good of course we weren't there for the desserts (although this was a huge bonus!!) We were there for the location.

Fantasmic_buffet1.JPG

THE SPREAD

Fantasmic_buffet4.JPG

DIFFERENT ANGLE OF THE BUFFET TABLE

Fantasmic_buffet9.JPG

ASSORTED CHEESE TOWER

Fantasmic_buffet10.JPG

CHEESECAKE AND CHOCOLATE TORTE

Fantasmic_buffet5.JPG

CREME CARAMEL

Fantasmic_buffet6.JPG

CARAMEL SAUCE

Fantasmic_buffet7.JPG

CLOSE UP OF ASSORTED DESSERTS AS DESCRIBED ABOVE

Fantasmic_buffet11.JPG

REBECCA AND MY DD

Fantasmic_buffet12.JPG

MY DAUGHTER LOVED REBECCA AS YOU CAN SEE

In conclusion I think this is something you must experience once in your life. There is no denying it makes you feel special to be viewing Fantasmic away from the clamoring throngs. Also people visting the gallery would stop in and I heard some of them say must be special guests of the park etc. So it was a lot of fun it felt very exclusive and it was wonderful chatting with some of the other guests before the show. There is a certain level of camaraderie that develops when you wait in line an hour for a buffet which last a little over an hour. So we liked that we were able to connect with fellow disneyphiles. I don't think we'd ever pay to do this again because we also love to view Fantasmic on the patio of the Riverbelle Terrace.

I hope this helps someone out there. Sorry again this took so long to post. Hopefully everyone can file this information away for next year.

MandaMom :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter