Fantasmic Dinner Package & DDP

Barb0829

Mouseketeer
does anyone know if the Fantasmic Dinner Package is inlcuded in the DDP?
when my DH made the ressies, for the Package, he asked the CM and the CM said that the package was inlcuded in the DDP.
TIA

Yes, I just got the DDP and made my reservations for various meals, including the Fantasmic package the night we're at MGM. However, you still have to secure the reservation with a credit card, $10 cancellation fee/person if you don't show - even if you're paying with the DDP. You have to cancel 36 hours before the reservaiton or get the charge.

Also, even if there is availability at the restaurant you want, it doesn't mean you can eat there with the Fantasmic package for the same availability. I wanted Mamma's and they must have filled their quota of Fantasmic packages, even though I could eat there that night sans package. So I went with Hollywood and Vine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter