• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasmic Dinner Package or not... HELP

rcdisneyfam

DIS Veteran
Going early Aug. and have mixed feelings on what to do. Should we get the package or just go.:( Never been to the late show and would try it if we don't get the FDP. Would like to get good seats seeing that our friends have never been there before. Thanks:wave:

Why not try the dinner package? We're trying it this trip, but I don't like to wait in line. We're eating early and then while everyone else is standing in line for Fantasmic, we'll be able to rides some rides and see some shows with relatively short waits. I think it's a great idea!

I would definitely go with it especially during your timeframe. We tried this for the first time last November. We were there during the famed "Jersey Week" so wanted to make sure that we would have a place to sit. I am really glad that we did! The place filled up to the gills and we had great seats without having to wait in line. We have two younger children so standing in line is just not for us.

On our last trip (2000) we arrived 45 minutes early and we still couldn't get in to see Fantasmic. We booked the package for this trip as "insurance".

We did the pkg. last august at hollywood and vine and tried to get it again this april and couldnt, (sold out). The seats are off to the right, witch section. but we were one of the 1st ones there and the ds sat way down front. DH and I sat up high as I dont do stairs well. It doesnt cost any extra and the h and v is the cheapest meal. Our 3 ds all found something they enjoyed to eat and we did the great movie ride and sounds dangerous then walked slowly to the show. Who wants to stand in a huge line during the hot august heat. We were a happy family, no grumps around for sure. We saw the 2nd show this past april and the theater was almost maxed out for sitting. Also the weather aka storms might play a factor in your decision. If they cancel the show and you still dont mind having a big sit down meal, then it will probably be worth it. I go with the attitude its our one big good meal of the day and if it does not storm, all the better.

We booked it for our trip last May ... I figured that we wanted to see the show and we had to eat dinner, so why not? :p The dinner at BD was great .. unfortunately, our Fantasmic show got rained out. The CM at Fantasmic told us that we could use the passes for the rest of the week since it was raining :) We went the next night and it was pretty packed. I was glad that we had the passes from the package. The reserved seating is slightly off to the right but we were still able to see everything with no problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter