• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasmic Dinner Package Recommendation

sherry8253

<font color=blue>The TF hopes to brighten your day
Hi - My DH is into plain foods. Give him a burger and he is happy. :D Give him something not so plain and he is not happy.:( I really want to see Fantasmic. We missed it the last two times we were there because we didn't want to spend over an hour standing in line two years ago and last year it poured most nights we were at WDW. Since he knows how much I want to see the show, he told me to go ahead and book the dinner package. So... what do you recommend for a Hamburger & Fries kind of guy (a plain steak would be fine with him too) - the BD or MM?? H&V is out because he hates it there. Sure wish 50's PTC or SciFi was one of the choices, but they are not.:( Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. :D

Sherry I am the same way, the simpler the better. My DW, DS (20months) and I the last 4 trips have gone to H&V buffett. IMHO it's great. Fresh cut prime rib, mashed potatos, baked chicken, salad, all kinds of veggies, soft icecream bar with a lot of toppings, fish, pork, posta with shrimp. All in all something for everyone. The brown derby was a little bit expensive i thought, but from what i have heard a good meal. Based on your description I think you DH will enjoy H & V.

Have a great trip.

Scott

Sounds like we're married to the same guy ! We did the dinner package with MM last Mar. and DH didn't really like it. He had pizza, but said that he wouldn't eat there again.

Good luck,
Gretchen

Hi
I have read in that it has been known for 50s restaurant to be included in p.s .I dont know if it will be available at 90 days or one they add on later I would fancy that myself.
does anyone know anything on this.
kim.

Hi - I called for the package yesterday and PTC was not on the list. The CM said that she does not remember it ever being on the list. :( So, I bit the bullet and booked Mama's. The menu on one of the boards lists a steak choice. Hope they are right. Maybe I will check back closer to the time to see if the dining choices change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter