Fantasmic package fully booked for my week!

miss missy

Is this the Dis Board Desperate Housewives?!
WOW for May 14-22, they have Fantasmic 3 of the days, and ALL 3 days a full for ALL 3 restaurants!!! I am not liking this :( what a bummer! I will keep calling but man that stinks!

Bummer! We love the FD package. Unfortunately, they offer such a limited number of seats chances are it's been fully booked for several months now since people started booking for that May week back in December. But keep trying -- you just never know what will come back open.

If you can't get the package seats, just plan on showing up at the theater at least 90 minutes before the show -- buy counter service meal or snacks & head in to get a seat. You'll have a longer wait, but heck, you'll be sitting! Nice way to have a break built into your evening.

WOW for May 14-22, they have Fantasmic 3 of the days, and ALL 3 days a full for ALL 3 restaurants!!! I am not liking this :( what a bummer! I will keep calling but man that stinks!

The Fantasmic pkg is one of the hottest tickets on property. I tried to change my ressie for 9/9 from 2 to 3 people and only had H & V availability. Can't imagine there'd be anything this close. Keep calling but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Heh - You stole my dates AND MY COMPLAINT!!!! I've been calling periodically hoping for a cancellation. Part of me wonders if it is because we are a party of two. We want Brown Derby, but there is nothing - anywhere. I didn't call 180 days out because I can't get vacation approved that far in advance. I did call in January and nothing at that time.

My TA booked for us on the 180 mark and still had trouble getting us a F! dinner package. Luckily, we did get MM on May 12th @ 4pm.

Good luck, my fingers are crossed for you!

Heh - You stole my dates AND MY COMPLAINT!!!! I've been calling periodically hoping for a cancellation. Part of me wonders if it is because we are a party of two. We want Brown Derby, but there is nothing - anywhere. I didn't call 180 days out because I can't get vacation approved that far in advance. I did call in January and nothing at that time.

We'll actually be there the 15th-22nd... This is really a bummer... I just found out that you could use both the Dining Plan and The Fantasmic Package as 1 Table Service... Im soo sadd... Why didn't I see this sooner... I've called 3 diffrent times today and nothing... I even tried to work the system and add a pretend person and no luck what so ever... But im gonna keep trying!!!

Ya this trip just got planned so I only called now :(

I thought this week would be a slower one since Memorial Day is soon after :confused3

May is not that busy but each restaurant is only allocated so many package seats. The restaurant may not even be full but will be sold out on the dining package.

I never make my reservations way in advance except for ones like these. Keep trying, people do cancel.

I called for a Fantasmic dinner package and they had nothing for June 17th. I called about a week later and they had a 4:20pm at Hollywood and Vine! DF and I have never been to Fantasmic and ready to see it during our Disneymoon.

We are going May8th-15th, with a party of five. I just found out about this Fantasmic package and I am hoping they will get a cancellation. Planning on calling the ressie line three times a day til something comes up. Fingers crossed!:cheer2:

The same exact thing happened to me last year, however, last year the booking window for ADRs was 90 days. We have never seen Fantasmic, and when I finally found out you could get a package, I tried and tried but was never able to secure one. I was afraid to show up 90 minutes before the show because I have three small children, the youngest was 3 at the time, and I was afraid they would not be able to tolerate the wait.

So, lesson learned, this year I called at 7:00 a.m. sharp on my 180 and got the package. So, if not this year, there's always the next trip! And you never know, someone just might cancel! Good luck!!

We are going May8th-15th, with a party of five. I just found out about this Fantasmic package and I am hoping they will get a cancellation. Planning on calling the ressie line three times a day til something comes up. Fingers crossed!:cheer2:
I actually cancelled 2 Fantasmic reservations for May 21 on Friday. That's not your dates, but just to let you know people do cancel, so keep trying.
Also, did you realize there are 9 and 10:30 shows on May 9 and 12?
The 10:30 is pretty easy to get into, as the theatre holds SO many people, and that is too late for little ones. So, if you don't have little ones, you may not need reserved seating at all. Good luck.:hippie:

I'm here now and there have been additional shows added on all week, so keep calling even after you arrive and you may get lucky!

I called about 2 weeks ago for Fantasmic for when we go Sept 5-11 and both nights are booked in all 3 restaurants. Since my DD wants to go anyway we will just try to get in without using the dining option. How hard is that to do? There are only 2 of us.

Just a couple tips about the Fantasmic package...

There are no Fantasmic packages available after 5pm (this is what I was told by CM over the phone when making ADRs as well as one of the managers at Mama Melrose) Unless it has changed from last year.

And if you do have the package and there is more than one Fantasmic show, your voucher only counts for the first show.

We had the Mama Melrose Fantasmic package last year (loved MM, btw!) In my itinerary I had planned for us to finish HS after dinner and then see the last Fantasmic (night before leaving Disney, wanted to end it with F!) When we got to MM they gave us the voucher and it automatically had the 7pm show time written on it...I talked to the hostess, waiter, and manager to try to have it changed to the 9:30 and they all said the same thing... the F! voucher is for first show only! We ended up giving our vouchers to a couple getting in line for the first show and went to the last one :) Just so you know if you didn't already :)

Did you know that you can book a Fantasmic package for lunch at Brown Derby and Mama Melrose? I confirmed this was a CM tonight!
-Tricia

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter