fantasmic question

disneybeachbum

Mouseketeer
I am visiting DL June 21 to June 28. There are no Fantasmic shows listed for this time except for the 28th. There are shows earlier in June. Do you think the events list is just not correct. Is is usual to have shows every night in Late June. There are fireworks listed at 9:25. Any help is appreciated.

This thread, from darkbeer, at mouseplant http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=54789 has some info on it. It looks like they are not planning on having F! during that time because of the pirates premier party- not sure what the two really have to do with each other.
Darkbeers info is usually really reliable.

They'll be setting up bleachers all around Rivers Of America for the Pirates premier. Part of the island will also be used for the movie screen for the event. That is why no Fantasmic.

We will be taking our first trip to disneyland june 17-25 and if our airfair was not paid for yet i would cancel. there will no fantasmic or potc for our whole stay. i called and complained yesterday, originally potc was to be open june 24 but now it has changed to the 26th. I feel totally ripped off! We are staying at paradise pier and this will be a expensive vaction to miss 2 great attractions. Also from what i heard it will a huge mess of constuction going on to get the bleachers ready.

LeftCoaster said:
They'll be setting up bleachers all around Rivers Of America for the Pirates premier. Part of the island will also be used for the movie screen for the event. That is why no Fantasmic.

Doh! Makes perfect sense. I didnt think of all that. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter