Fantasy 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise 8/2/14 - 8/9/14

I was watching the Dream leave port today and it reminded me just how beautiful the Disney ships are in comparison to other cruise ships:goodvibes

I just got my email from DCL reminding me that my cruise is coming soon:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Almost time to pay the cruise off so that I will be ready for April 19!!!

All Platinum cruisers in a few days have to let us know what's left for us lowly Gold Castaway Club members:confused3

Hey guys!

I stumbled over an ad for Kohl's (discount stand alone department store for those who don't know it) and they are having their Disney kids clothes on sale right now. I ordered a few summer things for the kids. Just wanted to share the word in case anyone is in the market. The weather is still cold here, so I'm really looking forward to the Florida warmth. We had so many snow days that we are having to make them up on certain Saturdays. Can you say Yuck! We luckily only have one more to go, but it has been a crazy winter to say the least.

Hey guys!

I stumbled over an ad for Kohl's (discount stand alone department store for those who don't know it) and they are having their Disney kids clothes on sale right now. I ordered a few summer things for the kids. Just wanted to share the word in case anyone is in the market. The weather is still cold here, so I'm really looking forward to the Florida warmth. We had so many snow days that we are having to make them up on certain Saturdays. Can you say Yuck! We luckily only have one more to go, but it has been a crazy winter to say the least.

:thumbsup2

Hey guys! I stumbled over an ad for Kohl's (discount stand alone department store for those who don't know it) and they are having their Disney kids clothes on sale right now. I ordered a few summer things for the kids. Just wanted to share the word in case anyone is in the market. The weather is still cold here, so I'm really looking forward to the Florida warmth. We had so many snow days that we are having to make them up on certain Saturdays. Can you say Yuck! We luckily only have one more to go, but it has been a crazy winter to say the least.

Oh my goodness I cannot imagine having to make up days on a Sat. We had 4 snow days. Our school board left the last day of school as the originally scheduled June 6th, but they've completely changed how final exams are going to run to "increase instructional time" to make up for the lost days. I'm not looking forward to this but the thought of making up days on a Sat. definitely gives me some perspective!

We're in FL now for spring break and heading to Hollywood Studios tomorrow. The weather here is a definitive improvement over Chicago's cold!

Can't believe a year ago at this time I was fresh off our first DCL and had just booked this Aug.'s cruise while onboard. It seemed so far away then--getting excited now that it's getting closer!!

Joe, you'll have to let us know what's left for us poor Silvers! I'm hoping to at least get a Palo ressie!

Oh my goodness I cannot imagine having to make up days on a Sat. We had 4 snow days. Our school board left the last day of school as the originally scheduled June 6th, but they've completely changed how final exams are going to run to "increase instructional time" to make up for the lost days. I'm not looking forward to this but the thought of making up days on a Sat. definitely gives me some perspective!

We're in FL now for spring break and heading to Hollywood Studios tomorrow. The weather here is a definitive improvement over Chicago's cold!

Can't believe a year ago at this time I was fresh off our first DCL and had just booked this Aug.'s cruise while onboard. It seemed so far away then--getting excited now that it's getting closer!!

Joe, you'll have to let us know what's left for us poor Silvers! I'm hoping to at least get a Palo ressie!

Enjoy Florida! Are you looking to book brunch or dinner:confused3

Enjoy Florida! Are you looking to book brunch or dinner:confused3

Brunch for sure at Palo and hoping my friend and her DH who are first timers will be able to join us. When I was a first timer last year I was able to switch my ressie on board to join friends who were Silver and had scored a more desireable time so hoping she'll be able to do the same. May try for dinner too. We did dinner this past Dec. and I like that as well.

Hi to everyone, we are on this cruise and I will celebrate my 50th birthday onboard, this is our 3rd Disney Cruise the other two were on the Magic in the Mediterannean, we are from just outside London in the UK and are combining the cruise with a week at Disneys Beach Club Resort before the cruise. My 11 year old daughter really is keen on the FE exchange having been intrigued as too seeing these hanging outside cabins on the Magic, however I have no idea how these FE exchanges work, how many gifts do you give out ?, is it ok to join the list ?

Hi to everyone, we are on this cruise and I will celebrate my 50th birthday onboard, this is our 3rd Disney Cruise the other two were on the Magic in the Mediterannean, we are from just outside London in the UK and are combining the cruise with a week at Disneys Beach Club Resort before the cruise. My 11 year old daughter really is keen on the FE exchange having been intrigued as too seeing these hanging outside cabins on the Magic, however I have no idea how these FE exchanges work, how many gifts do you give out ?, is it ok to join the list ?

Welcome to the group! Please feel free to join in on the FE list. How many gifts is really up to you. Some people do one gift per stateroom, others like to do one gift per person. Some do one gift for the adults in the cabin, and separate gifts for the kids. It's really all up to you and what you are comfortable with.

There will be a lot of kids of similar ages on our cruise, so I'm really looking forward to introducing them to each other. We're down to 120 days pre-cruise!

I have an update! When we originally booked our cruise in early November, we were hoping for a Cat V room, but they were all sold out. The 4A we booked happened to still be at opening day pricing, as there was still a ton of availability. We asked to be on the waitlist for the Cat V, but I wasn't expecting anything.

I saw that one of the Cat V rooms appeared online, but the price was outrageous, so I completely discounted it. I got the call that the room was available, and to my shock, I got a much lower quote! I believe that since I had opening day pricing on the cabin I booked, I was able to get that same bracket on the Cat V room. So . . . I booked it! I'm so stinking excited that I can't stand it.

I was able to do online check in today. It looks like all the excursions are wide open still, except for the Castaway Cabanas, of course. Those are already gone. Palo and Remy are also wide open with tons of availability thus far.

Hi - welcome! This is our first cruise, and we have 12 yr old and 9 yr old girls - can't wait. There is a spreadsheet for the FE exchange and you can get an idea of how many people there are. Its for fun, so no worries!

Welcome dcd777, are you on facebook? If yes, we have a group there also, 8/2/2014 Disney Fantasy Cruise Group. Also, there is a great FE group there too, lots of ideas for gifts, FISH EXTENDER DISNEY CRUISE LINE. There are also a couple of great Graphic groups that will do all sorts of Mickey graphics for free, Magical Mickey Graphics & More....AND Graphics for All Lovers of Disney. I warn you though, it is VERY addicting, I need an FE anonymous group and many of the people on there have mentioned starting one, LOL :rotfl2:

momtomattandclare....Have a wonderful vacation

CARA...I think you will be traveling soon, Have a great time and safe travels.

As for me, I will be gone for a week, leaving tomorrow on a 7 day cruise to the Mexican Riviera on "another" :eek: ship, No DCL out West for me. This means no FE therapy for a whole week, What will I do? Will I survive without my FE addiction??? I will trudge my way through it, no worries. :dance3:

My husband is really looking forward to doing the mixology class. I think I read both here and on the FB group that there were a few folks who were thinking about doing it.

Would anybody be interested in a private class just for our Meet group? I would be happy to take a shot at getting that set up. I just recently upgraded to concierge, and perhaps they'd be able to help me get it going before we arrive. Not sure if they do that, but it's worth a shot, right?

Who's in?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter