Fantasy 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise 8/2/14 - 8/9/14

Thanks for the heads up Teri! Will adjust accordingly. :)

School is officially finished and I am ready to enjoy the summer with my family. I have materials for FE and gifts, but need to get rocking on them!

Hope everyone has a lovely Father's Day with the special men in their lives. :)

Note for all those signed up for Mixology:

I'll need to send the room/reservation numbers to DCL this week. If you could take a few minutes to update your information on the spreadsheet that would be great. I think we have just a few folks who need to add information. If you don't have your room number yet, just put the reservation number.

The mixology sign-up is on the current Fish Extender spreadsheet on the second tab.

Note for all those signed up for Mixology:

I'll need to send the room/reservation numbers to DCL this week. If you could take a few minutes to update your information on the spreadsheet that would be great. I think we have just a few folks who need to add information. If you don't have your room number yet, just put the reservation number.

The mixology sign-up is on the current Fish Extender spreadsheet on the second tab.

AliceIn, for making this happen!:yay:pixiedust::cheer2:

I've updated our room's information - didn't see the second half of the spreadsheet! Getting excited as the cruise is approaching! Are any of you doing something special to tell your kids about the trip? We didn't say anything yet because they would nag us endlessly! Probably will do the phone call...but want to think of something else as well!

It will likely be on the first sea day, either at 2 or at 4 pm. Second st of choices is the second Sea day. I will hopefully find out soon.

I've updated our room's information - didn't see the second half of the spreadsheet! Getting excited as the cruise is approaching! Are any of you doing something special to tell your kids about the trip? We didn't say anything yet because they would nag us endlessly! Probably will do the phone call...but want to think of something else as well!

Not sure if this will help, but our family is fond of "scavenger hunts." We've done it for Christmas gifts and the like in the past. As the kids run around looking for clues, we've made the final "prize" a box with DCL baseball caps the kids could wear on the cruise. (Or other similar paraphernalia.)

Might be fun.:confused3

Thank you to everyone who provided their information to participate in the private Mixology class. I've submitted all the information to DCL and now I'm waiting to hear back with confirmation of our class.

I hope to hear back soon, though we may not get the final word until a couple of weeks prior to the cruise. I'll post back as soon as I know more!

:beach:

Thank you to everyone who provided their information to participate in the private Mixology class. I've submitted all the information to DCL and now I'm waiting to hear back with confirmation of our class.

I hope to hear back soon, though we may not get the final word until a couple of weeks prior to the cruise. I'll post back as soon as I know more!

:beach:

Thanks! I finally received our cabin number and updated the list. I have also tried to update the FE exchange list with our cabin number, but I am not allowed to edit it. Can someone help me?

This is our first Disney Cruise and we have heard a lot about fish extenders from friends of ours who cruise Disney often! I'd like to add our info...There are four of us - Nick (39), me (40), Shaun (8) and Kayla (4). I tried to add our info to the spreadsheet - Did I do it correctly because I got confused with the two different spread sheets!

We are looking forward to a fun filled magical adventure.

We are looking forward to a fun filled magical adventure.

Welcome to the group! We have a really wonderful bunch of friendly people here!

We're doing a private mixology class, and I'm waiting for DCL to give final confirmation of day/time - shooting for the first sea day. We still have room for a few more people.

We are almost at 40 days until the cruise:goodvibes

In a couple of weeks, people should be getting their cruise docs:thumbsup2

My guess is that many will get them the beginning of the week after the July 4th holiday:)

Joe

Oooh, Joe! I didn't know the cruise documents would be coming soon. That's another thing to look forward to! Is it a cool package?

Oooh, Joe! I didn't know the cruise documents would be coming soon. That's another thing to look forward to! Is it a cool package?

Sorry for the delay. Today was so nice that it took me two hours to clean my car. All of Daddy Taxi stuff had to leave my car since school is out:rotfl:

The cruise documents are nothing fancy. It's just a booklet with all of your information that was filled out when you did your online check-in. You need to bring this with you along with your signed contract to give when arriving at check-in. DCL also gives you your luggage tags with your cabin number on them:thumbsup2

Joe

Welcome to the group! We have a really wonderful bunch of friendly people here!

We're doing a private mixology class, and I'm waiting for DCL to give final confirmation of day/time - shooting for the first sea day. We still have room for a few more people.

Thank you for the welcome. Seems like a fun group

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter