• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasy Springs is opening June 6th 2024

I've read conflicting reports about this, and am hoping someone can clarify for me. Let's say I want to do Entry Request for Big Band Beat. Can I attempt Entry Request for every single showtime of Big Band Beat that day (thus increasing my odds of getting one), or am I only allowed to try for ONE specific showtime of Big Band Beat? I understand I can try for multiple types of shows the same day (e.g. Big Band Beat & Jamboree Mickey), but I'm specifically wondering about multiple showtimes of the same show (not to see it twice, just to increase my odds -- I get that I couldn't win Entry Request twice for the same show).
It’s one chance per show

It’s one chance per show
And there is no paid fastpass for the show, correct?

Can anybody clarify how the booking process for a room only reservation works. I want to add one more night after the package since we do Disney at the end of our trip and we would go directly from the airport from there.

Can anybody clarify how the booking process for a room only reservation works. I want to add one more night after the package since we do Disney at the end of our trip and we would go directly from the airport from there.
You just pick hotel room only on the booking window and hope the same room type is available as your vacation package so you don’t have to move.

Depending upon the show, no paid pass. The nighttime shows/parades do have paid passes.

Last edited:

You just pick hotel room only on the booking window and hope the same room type is available as your vacation package so you don’t have to move.
I feel so bad for asking all these questions. I am reading a lot online but it’s still overwhelming and not easy to find all the information you need. Regarding the hotel: I still have to figure out at what time the booking window opens but more importantly, at what time. I just hope it’s not too competitive. I might consider transferring from FS hotel to Miracosta for the last night of our Japan trip as it was always my dream to stay there.

Depending upon the show, no paid pass. The nighttime shows/parades do have paid passes.
Thanks again :) I won’t hesitate to pay for whatever I can get on our late afternoon arrival day :teeth:

I feel so bad for asking all these questions. I am reading a lot online but it’s still overwhelming and not easy to find all the information you need. Regarding the hotel: I still have to figure out at what time the booking window opens but more importantly, at what time. I just hope it’s not too competitive. I might consider transferring from FS hotel to Miracosta for the last night of our Japan trip as it was always my dream to stay there.

Thanks again :) I won’t hesitate to pay for whatever I can get on our late afternoon arrival day :teeth:
The booking window opens up at 11am Japan time which for me in est time is 9pm the night before due to the time change. As an example if you want to book a room checking in on Aug 2, 90 days out on May 1st at 9pm est you would book online. Adjust if you are in a different time zone. I found having different tabs open and reloading at different times 5-10 minutes before the booking window opened help me get better spots in the queue the site puts you in when it’s overloaded.

ETA: check the time zones with an online calculator as I think it may have shifted an hour due to daylight savings time.

Last edited:

The booking window opens up at 11am Japan time which for me in est time is 9pm the night before due to the time change. As an example if you want to book a room checking in on Aug 2, 90 days out on May 1st at 9pm est you would book online. Adjust if you are in a different time zone. I found having different tabs open and reloading at different times 5-10 minutes before the booking window opened help me get better spots in the queue the site puts you in when it’s overloaded.

ETA: check the time zones with an online calculator as I think it may have shifted an hour due to daylight savings time.
Yes. Japan only does standard time. I just check with a world clock app. Japan is ahead. That’s the biggest thing to remember.

Pure speculation, but I have a feeling the Rose Court of the FSH will be a sleeper hit of the expansion…

I looked! I think it is just photos from the hotel right now, looks beautiful and I'm very sad it will be exclusive to guests. I imagine photos from within the land will be soon? I haven't really been following when all the early access starts. I will probably look at the photos from inside the land but I won't watch any of the ride throughs (though I won't be upset if I see photos from the rides).

If one is to cobble together tdl hotel stay for 4 people 2 nighgs and costing it out, is it really coming out $800 cheaper than a FS package?

I'm getting about 590,000 or $3800 for miracosta for 2nts 4people while a la carte for less the. $3000.

If one is to cobble together tdl hotel stay for 4 people 2 nighgs and costing it out, is it really coming out $800 cheaper than a FS package?

I'm getting about 590,000 or $3800 for miracosta for 2nts 4people while a la carte for less the. $3000.
Probably, the package includes the attraction passes, ahead of time, FS day pass, breakfast, tickets, beverage ticket, other odds and ends, restaurant booking advantage. Packages are not about saving money; they are about convenience and advantages.

Probably, the package includes the attraction passes, ahead of time, FS day pass, breakfast, tickets, beverage ticket, other odds and ends, restaurant booking advantage. Packages are not about saving money; they are about convenience and advantages.
Factored in all those as good as possible. Giving 1.5 purchase per ride for the ahead of time x8 rides along with rest those cited.

Only unknown the worth of the advanced restaurant And 2months ahead.

My thinking is reserve package at 5+ months, then try to cobble together 4 nights at 4months at miracosta and cancel the fs package for.full refund. The miracosta stay still guarantees fs ticket purchase from.my understanding,?

Also....is we do stay at.toy story, no early entry, but still fs ticket ability and it's right.across the street from the fs entrance?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter