Fantasy Springs is opening June 6th 2024

They’re just popping up in my suggestions, I’m trying to avoid them. I’d imagine they start showing up on Youtube if they haven’t already.
You can try muting all the key words! Though since some of the stuff shows up in Japanese I suppose it's not always easy to catch everything haha!

We'll probably need a standby request to even enter stores for merch, right?
As access to FS itself is restricted, possibly not?

But, they may do it to try and ... deter people from hanging around and crowding FS after their allocated Premier Access or standby ticket ride time has passed? It may also depend upon how widely the FS merchandise is available in other parts of DisneySea.

We'll probably need a standby request to even enter stores for merch, right? That's another good reason for Happy Entry!

Most things should be available at the Emporio starting May 28. It's not clear yet if the Emporio will require a Standby Pass to enter. I've gone on merch release dates before and just lined up but they have used Standby Pass for stores in the past. If you want to buy merch from the stores inside Fantasy Springs, then you'll need the ride standby pass or a Fantasy Springs Magic ticket but there shouldn't be a separate Standby Pass for stores inside Fantasy Springs.

Alright do yall think it's necessary for me to stay up at 2 am if I'm only interested in booking for toy story package? I'm thinking I should be fine if I wake up around 7 am. Or am I completely wrong lol. Ive checked sept for curiosity and they're still there

Alright do yall think it's necessary for me to stay up at 2 am if I'm only interested in booking for toy story package? I'm thinking I should be fine if I wake up around 7 am. Or am I completely wrong lol. Ive checked sept for curiosity and they're still there
Is the room you want available? Do you want a specific breakfast time, like early in order to hit Happy Entry? Do you plan on booking any hotel dining other than breakfast? You can do this once you have completed booking the package. All of these things could be influenced by when you get the package.

Is the room you want available? Do you want a specific breakfast time, like early in order to hit Happy Entry? Do you plan on booking any hotel dining other than breakfast? You can do this once you have completed booking the package. All of these things could be influenced by when you get the package.
Honestly I'm not that interested in breakfast even though it comes with it, my main goal was having FS passport access. It's just me and one other person so I'm thinking that should make things easy just regular room. No extras package just regular. I just wasn't sure if there's actually like a 7 hr queue or something lol

I can tell you that I see a FS package for opening day at Toy Story Hotel every single day when I'm refreshing. I'm pretty convinced you can get anything you closer to the actual dates as long as you're willing to refresh the search occasionally. My beauty sleep is too important to get up early to book Disney, I don't even get up early to make dining reservations for the US parks :hyper:

I hope that they hold back some of the FS merch to sell in the FS shops, in case it flies off the shelves on May 28th. It would be pretty sad on opening day to not have any FS merch in the FS shops, right? There's nothing I'm totally set on but I would like a few small souvenirs with FS on them. I may even have to head to the shops before I head to rides!

Practicing vp now. Is there a way to select the rides quickly or just exit and select later? Want to price out different costs of the VP on the rooms.

Like MC Porto. Only worth it if Harbor view for the night show. Vs FS any view because of Early entry for two days right into fs.

? Third day, do FS VP have access to FS LAND for food and merchandise? Just nit the rides?

I can tell you that I see a FS package for opening day at Toy Story Hotel every single day when I'm refreshing. I'm pretty convinced you can get anything you closer to the actual dates as long as you're willing to refresh the search occasionally. My beauty sleep is too important to get up early to book Disney, I don't even get up early to make dining reservations for the US parks :hyper:

I hope that they hold back some of the FS merch to sell in the FS shops, in case it flies off the shelves on May 28th. It would be pretty sad on opening day to not have any FS merch in the FS shops, right? There's nothing I'm totally set on but I would like a few small souvenirs with FS on them. I may even have to head to the shops before I head to rides!
Right I think waking up during that time was meant for ppl interested in FS hotel package..as much as I'd like to stay there I'd rather use those funds for potentially extra park day if it comes to that as well as stay additional at disney hotel

They know demand is high so I'm sure they must have merch whole year at least..I hope lol

Practicing vp now. Is there a way to select the rides quickly or just exit and select later? Want to price out different costs of the VP on the rooms.

Like MC Porto. Only worth it if Harbor view for the night show. Vs FS any view because of Early entry for two days right into fs.

? Third day, do FS VP have access to FS LAND for food and merchandise? Just nit the rides?
They make it super painful- each ride and meal selection loads its own spinning circle of death and they don't show you the total price until you select everything.

For Tokyo, it's not uncommon for several of the new items to sell out by early afternoon on release day. Then, they usually have more stock hit the shelves later on. The vast majority of things will be available but there's always a couple items that are really hard to buy.

A couple things for World of Frozen in Hong Kong also sold out during the previews and were unavailable on opening day.

What tips do folk have for getting in fast for room reservations on the stroke of 11am Tokyo time?

What tips do folk have for getting in fast for room reservations on the stroke of 11am Tokyo time?
Use a mobile phone?

I've had nothing but website errors for the last three hours on my desktop PC, but the site works OK on my phone. I'd imagine that going through the process on a phone takes longer, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter