Fantasy Springs Jealous???

whatfun

Earning My Ears
I just saw all the amazing stuff coming to Tokyo Fantasy Springs and I am jealous!

The rides look amazing! And the theming and restaurants look great too.

I feel that this new area would have fit in perfectly behind WDW Fantasyland.

With all the talk of expansion and Beyond Big Thunder Mountain, I am curious what others on the board think about Fantasy Springs.
I personally think that projects like that would be awesome in WDW.
I am kind of jealous that they are all the way across the world and not in the USA.

Magic Kingdom could definitely use stuff like that.
Not only adding more capacity but also places to eat.

I'd love to know what others are thinking as well!

It's 100% wrong that Rapunzel only has a bathroom at MK. Those Rapunzel animatronics and lantern scenes look amazing but all of fantasy springs does and so does the rest of tokyo disney and disney sea. But, Tokyo Disney is not disney owned, it's disney licensed via the oriental land co so how they bring rides/lands to life and how much they invest in projects is entirely different than WDW and other disney owned/managed parks. I'd love to have those new attractions state side.

It's always so amazing to see what Disney and WDI can create when they're not the ones paying for it lol

It looks fantastic! I will be going back to TDR at some point, though I will let it die down a little (hopefully) first. I have no desire to be there for grand openings, and whatnot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter