Fastest way to get from BCV to MGM

We always wlak and beat the boat evrytime. The boat s very slow. If you are not in a rush it is a nice ride

No bus from Disney Studios to the Epcot resorts. Only the boat, but walking is faster, especially if you have to wait on the boat.

It is walk or boat and unless the boat to MGM is at the dock when you walk past you will get there faster walking -- and feel better for it :)

If you have a car, it is much faster to drive. The entrance to MGM is directly across from The Boardwalk. When you leave the BC, you take a right and drive straight. MGM is probably about a mile or so down the road. We always drive our rental over there now and completely avoid having to walk to the boat dock or all the way to MGM.

Good Luck

Enjoy the walk over to the studios. On your way, make sure to cut through the Boardwalk Village Green and go through to the pool then hang a left at the pool and follow the sidewalk. It will save you a lot of time.

HBC

Happy Birthday Cat said:
Enjoy the walk over to the studios. On your way, make sure to cut through the Boardwalk Village Green and go through to the pool then hang a left at the pool and follow the sidewalk. It will save you a lot of time.

HBC

Interesting -- we always go past YC and cut over other bridge. Never thought about going the way you mention. Will need to try that out next time.

Walking is the quickest. but I enjoy the boat ride. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

i will walk there in the morning, than when you are tired in the evening take the boat

:cool1: Get that aerobic exercise, and walk over, then :boat: take the boat back! I always walk over to MGM, coffee cup in hand, walk thru the park, then take the boat back to BW, and rest up while I prepare myself for lunch! :rotfl:

Pluto said:
i will walk there in the morning, than when you are tired in the evening take the boat

Not a bad idea but to save time when we do this we get off at the Swan and walk the rest of the way. You will beat the boat every time.

HBC

there are no buses from the epcot resort (bw, bc/yc, d/s) to Studios or Epcot.

walking is faster.

but riding the boat can be FUN!!!

let the littlest members in your party sit by the windows.... :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter