Fastpass return or replacement?

Haven't read it all the way yet, but basically Maxpass and extra features? I'm down. However, is the next part saying the most popular attractions aren't available in Disney Genie+ and you have to buy those for even more?

I get the feeling with many recent trip cancellations they're trying to entice a different segment into visiting before the changes come into effect.

More info later this year unfortunately makes it sound a long way off. $15 is not too bad but it depends on how much the other rides cost.

That's not all rides - some headliners will be subject to crowd levels $$$

• Individual attraction selections (available for purchase): Schedule a time to arrive at up to two highly demanded attractions each day using the Lightning Lane entrance – like Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at Magic Kingdom Park and Radiator Springs Racers at Disney California Adventure park (subject to limited availability; attractions not included with Disney Genie+). Pricing for this option will vary by date, attraction and park and will be announced closer to launch.

$15 per person per day- I'd consider paying for that. I want to see the whole list of rides/exclusions, is there one?

Can you purchase in advance

do resort guests get anything

With the purchase option, that does leave them the ability to grant on-site guests some free ones, or maybe include Genie in the rate. At least it's possible - I'm not holding my breath or anything.

Okay.

So now someone come break this down?

$15 per day/per ticket holder - you can book one ride at a time (outside of premium rides) throughout day. No limit to how many you can get in a day (assuming availability).

Kind of like paper-fast pass except you are paying for it?

Premium - two a day and prices will vary.

I think the big thing will be seeing how many rides are the extra fee, since you can only buy those twice. If six rides you like are excluded, you have to choose two (and they may be pricey since it will be dynamic).

Haven't read it all the way yet, but basically Maxpass and extra features? I'm down. However, is the next part saying the most popular attractions aren't available in Disney Genie+ and you have to buy those for even more?

Sounds like it, plus you get to schedule the time you go, rather then just "next available time".

That's not as bad as I expected. $15 per ticket per day for Lightning Lane access. At least it's not $15 per attraction if I'm reading this correctly.

It's only going to cost more for the "High Demand" rides - which will be everything you really need FP for of course. Seriously, it's likely only Rise/FOP and the other really high wait-time rides, i.e., the brand new stuff!

Not really enough information, especially on the per ride charges- BUT...$15 a day for what would appear to be most rides? I'll take that and run. If I had to guess they only mention SDMT, but my guess is it includes all those rides that would be hard to get with FP+- Slinky, MMRR, FOP...for that I'd have to see pricing. Sounds like maxpass to me with a per ride fee for the hottest rides. That said, at $15, it's going to be like old FP- things like Space, RRC, BTMRR- those slots will be taken quickly.

Still a million questions though.. This is not the option I wanted, it's not a disaster either....yet. For those who always complained about resort guests getting an edge- be careful what you wish for. Looks like there's no benefit being given now. Equal footing and all that....

Take that back, looks like resort guests get to book their first at 7am. Not sure just how impressive that is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter