Fastpasses and ADR for longer than 10-day reservation

arrrroooooo

Mouseketeer
What are the limitations for fastpass and ADR for reservations that are longer than 10-days? Will I be able to make fastpass/ADR for the entire length of the stay at the 60/180 day mark?

Does the answer change for single continuous reservation vs. split-stay?

Apologies - I saw this topic pop-up recently in another thread but now I can't find the answer again.

I can tell you FPs can be booked across the split stay. ADRs can’t unless you call MS and they have a way.

I don’t know the answer to the other part

Does it matter if the split stay is longer than 10-days? (say a 2-day and a 9-day)?

Or maybe that's what you mean by "other part"?

Yes, that is what I meant, But, I think you Are allowed to book FPs for number of days on your reservations so you should be able to do all 11 at once,

Worst case, is you get 10 days of FP for first stay and 2 days later, it opens for 2nd reservation and you finish up.

I usually stay for 16 nights across 2 resorts. 16 days of FP always works, the dining is split 180 days from the check in at each resort.

Last Thanksgiving we stayed more than 10 days, but system only allowed 10 days FP since we had annual pass...Had to call MS and one guy booked FP for us on some days...he said we should be able to book FP for the entire reservation, indirectly acknowledged their system had a bug...hope it is fixed by now since they seem to update the system every night...:)

Last Thanksgiving we stayed more than 10 days, but system only allowed 10 days FP since we had annual pass...Had to call MS and one guy booked FP for us on some days...he said we should be able to book FP for the entire reservation, indirectly acknowledged their system had a bug...hope it is fixed by now since they seem to update the system every night...:)
I had an AP, didn’t have an issue. I believe your issue is something to do with other trips already booked.

Adding to the thread for posterity on ADRs: Neither the online reservation system nor 407-WDW-DINE would allow me to do ADRs for the 2nd reservation of a split stay until that reservation is in the 180-day window. This is consistent with other threads I've seen.

However, DVC member services by phone was able to make ADRs in that second reservation window. through 10 days from the first reservation (minus some exceptions - V&A e.g.) This hasn't been clear in some of the other threads I've seen.

I am an APH and have a 17 day split onsite stay in June/July. I was able to book the first 14 days, 60 days out, then the last few days opened one day at a time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter