Fav resort restaurant for lunch?

What about Whispering Canyon Cafe for lunch? People seem to enjoy it. We have only had breakfast there. Or Trail’s End Buffet.
I second this! The antics are fun, and you won’t have to worry about airport timing

Another vote for Sanaa if you like Indian inspired food. With the right table, the view is great.

Sana’a-I prefer lunch here because you can see the savanna in the daylight.

Sanaa Is my favourite lunch on property. but we had a great brunch at Grand Floridian Cafe a few weeks ago which may be more convenient for you to get to.

Sanaa lunch is also one of my favorites. It's the perfect time to see the animals, table side. If you are doing ME, I'd recommend considering Uber or Lyft instead to maximize your time.

I would love to say Sanaa since it’s our favorite resort restaurant for lunch, however depending on your plans for transportation to the airport it might not work for you. I know that you said that you were not taking the ME, but the question of your luggage may be a problem. If you’re bringing your own luggage to the airport with you, then you should probably have lunch close to WL. If not, a final lunch overlooking the savannah at Kidani would be wonderful.

Grand Floridian cafe is very nice for lunch..... back a few years ago when the kids were small we would go there for lunch and then spend time in the pool there.... dont think you can do that anymore....lol

P&J’s Southern Takeout at Fort Wilderness. And eat at the picnic tables just outside (Pioneer Hall) or at the tables down at the marina (my favorite).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter