Favorite Disney World treat without chocolate

gobosox00

Mouseketeer
I especially love caramel and peanut butter... Let me know what your favorite non-chocolate Disney Treat!

Off the top of my head, here are a couple: Dole Whip, Mickey Pretzel, Caramel Corn, Caramel Shortbread Ba,r or Caramel Pecan Bar from Karamell Kuche,

I think technically it has a drizzle of chocolate on top, but the peanut butter pie at Contempo Cafe is the stuff of my waking dreams.

Dole Whip, Ohana Bread Pudding, and any ice cream macaron dessert from the France Pvillion

Carrot cake cookie from DHS <3, cream cheese danish, caramel popcorn from Germany pavilion, cake pops
I agree with the Carrot Cake Cookie. We always take some home as a snack :x. They r so huge.

Mine would be Red Velvet Cheesecake cupcake from Starring Rolls but I think they are part of history now :sad:

Citrus swirl!! Or a dole whip. And the kaki gori in Epcot. And the rice cream in Epcot. And you can never go wrong with a churro.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter