Favorite Late Night Snack at Home

I honestly rarely have late night snacks or snacks in general after dinner. What I do crave in the evening is something sweet but rarely have anything in the house to satisfy this craving.

I'm also not into salty snacks. This is why I have a drawer just for sweet snacks: individually wrapped Ghirardelli chocolate squares, assorted, small Halloween size candy bars, Pop Tarts, jello cups, applesauce cups, snack sized packages of cookies. Usually one is enough to satisfy that sweet craving.

Last edited:

I never really have "late night snacks" but I do usually have a bowl of cereal as sort of a desert shortly before bed. I don't usually eat breakfast, so it could also be seen as I have my breakfast at around 10 PM.

Last edited:
Now this is my kind of snack. Also @lovesmurfs your tagline of ""Life is not like a box of chocolates. It's like a jar of jalapeno peppers. What you do today can burn your butt tomorrow." came in handy when I was teaching my freshman college students about social media and telling them NOT to post or send nudes to people. Because in that scenario, your quote is astoundingly accurate.

I can’t eat late at night. I try to cut off my food by 7 each night because of heartburn.

Back in the day, I could put away a large bag of BBQ Lay’s or Nacho Cheese Doritos while watching a movie easy peasy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter