• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite live365 music?

Jiminy'sGirl

DIS Veteran
For those of you who listen to WDW music and ride tracks on Live365 (or anywhere else), what is your favorite? For me, it is the Resort Monorail audio, followed closely by Spectro music. The other day I heard the Body Wars audio, and that was pretty cool - a trip down memory lane!;)

I listen to Dis Radio and Park Hopper on Live365. As a matter of fact I'm listening now. Gets me all excited about a upcoming trip. Folks that walk into my office always think I'm wierd but hey they're usually the same ones who think I'm bonkers for going to Disney as often as I do.

It puts me in a good mood. I leave work most days with a Zippidee Doo Dah mood and my co-workers look like they're the walking dead. Go Figure.

T.

Oh I LOVE the Monorail Audio. Instantly takes me back 20 years to my first trip, staying at the Polynesian....

My next favorite is definitely the International Gateway and other Epcot World Showcase music.

I :love: Live365!

(But I was having trouble with it streaming correctly yesterday.... :confused3)

I love listening to the old Spaceship Eath spiel with Walter Cronkrite
any music from the Poly - Splash Mountain music and the music played on Main Street
my fave stations are Reedy Creek Radio and DIS radio!!!

For me it's:
- The resort monorail
- Splash Mountain ride through
- Wishes
- Illuminations
- Spaceship Earth (it could be the new one or the older ones, I don't care, I love them all)
- The Good Morning Song from MK's RD (this is actually what I sing as I am waking my kids up in the morning for school....they moan everytime :goodvibes)

I love listening to Live365.com, I listen to it every day....it really gets me in the mood for my upcoming trip in less than 2 weeks :cool1:

Due to my timezone, I always get stuck listening to the Hodgepodge music category which is supposed to be a little bit of everything but I feel as if they play the same 20ish songs over and over again. Is it different during the non-hodgepodge hours?

I really like Tokyo Disney's Cinderellabration audio.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter