Favorite park songs!!!

I have heard all the tracks, All are good song, But I like very much These two track:

In the End,
Numb.

Favorite- Either Zip A Dee Doo Dah at Splash Mountain, or the Men in Black one at USF. They are both so great, imo.

I have the 4 parks One World CD too and LOVE IT!!!

My favs are the
1) Main Street Opening Medley
2) Spectromagic
3) Splash Mountain
4) the Entrace music to Epcot. I think its called Legacy?

"There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" from the Carousel of Progress---always gets stuck in my head but I still love it!

There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow is my ring tone.

Also I like the song Making Memories that was played during the pre-show to Magic Journeys and Captain E.O.

"Long before the old model T, round about the turn of the century
folks discovered a barrel of fun, taking pictures by the light of the sun.

I could probaby sing the entire song by memory if I had to.

Another vote for "Grim Grinning Ghosts" and my favorite ride.
But I have to say too that internet radio stations with park music are my expanding my horizons since I haven't been to the parks in a while, and never did things like the timekeeper!

I have the Four Parks, One World set as well, and my favorites on those CDs are Splash Mountain and the Main Street Welcome Medley.

These are my favorite too, along with the Dream Along with Mickey show from the Event Party Music cd. :)

My favorite, hands down, is Golden Dream from American Adventure in Epcot!!! :worship:

My second favorite is the soundtrack to Wishes.

Fantasmic! Disneyland version
Remember Dreams Come True
Spectromagic
Soarin' over California
Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow
Tomorrow's Child

My Top fave has to be Golden Dream (American Adventure)!

Other favorites: Wishes soundtrack, Spectromagic,the old COP song (Now is the Time)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter