Favorite Universal Souvenirs

I used Napster and burned the entire soundtrack for IOA, so that's a good (illegal) way to get it. My favorite souvenir from IOA is one of those glow necklaces. Me and 4 friends of mine made a group in IOA called the SUPERFRIENDS! and we commemorated this by all buying glow necklaces. And in USF I bought a Nickelodeon water bottle which I still have that's really cool, and I stole the 3d glasses from T2-3D, those are up on my counter in my room(Yes I have a counter, my bedroom is a converted kitchen. I have a dishwasher too).

Aloha,
My favorite souvenirs:

#1 -3 Souvenir video tapes of IOA, Universal Studios Florida (and also have the Universal Studios Hollywood) - not the free ones.

#4 IOA CD

#5 Souvenir picture of DGS on bike with ET (we took it right after the ride which he came off absolutely convinced that ET was real. He told every passerby that "ET said my name - he knows me!". You can see the wonder of it all in his expression in the picture!)

#6 Barry's video of the Mardi Gras parade

#7- 12 Souvenir pictures of DH and me (and Barry and h2ojag and family in some) from Kong,Jurrassic Park, MIB and Hulk.

#13 Universal Escape stainless coffee mug

#14 Caramel apples from the Fudge Shoppe (on your left as you enter Universal park)...this is actually my very favorite souvenir and I am very greedy. I do not share mine with anyone, including grandchildren or DH. ;) It is always the last thing I buy in the park and I always bring at least 3 home to eat s-l-o-w-l-y all by myself. (Much better than the bug lollipop I made Barry eat! :rolleyes: )

DH favorite was his Mardi Gras beads...he had at least 100!

DGS love the souvenir videos and the monster key chains. They loved the monsters. On our March trip we bought and brought back for them the Universal's Monsters video pack - the old monster movies. They watch them every weekend (except 5 year old won't take a bubble bath after he sees Creature of the Black Lagoon until I check under the bubbles for him LOL) They are already talking about being Universal Monsters for Halloween - Frankenstein and Wolfman. We got the masks on from the Universal online store. :rolleyes:

There is a souvenir I wish I had bought when I saw it, it was a small ball that made noise and lit up when bounced. It would be fun to play with the grandchildren at night as a last game before going in. Maybe next time!

Now you can see why I bring an extra suitcase!
Donna

Small stuff here. I love the my old USF pewter key chain. I still have it from my 1993 trip as well as my new MIB keychain. Love the look of this key ring. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter