Feb 4 - 11 - Anyone going during that time?

I'll be there Feb 1-5th. If you see me at WDW on these dates, come over to me say HI and I'll have a FREE gift for you.What do I look like.? You need to see the show listed in my signature. :earsboy:

last year, same time,dawn and dusk, it was cool enough for pants and a jacket over long sleeves. and mid day, I'd say pants with short sleeves, in the early am and after dark, my toddlers had coats on.

We where there last year, same time. We wore pants and light jackets in the early am and after dark. Mid day gets a little warm. It's best just to check the forcast a few days before. I was in Fort Lauderdale 2 Febs. ago and a cold front came through. It was 33 and windy in the am.

First trip! We'll be there Feb. 5-11 at POF! DH, DW, DS5, DS2 (hope I did that right)

I've been reading on what to pack too and I keep hearing over and over layers. I guess I'll make sure we have a light hat, gloves, and a coat but I'm also hoping to be able to get a swim. When I called DW and asked about the pools they said that people swim all year and they're heated to 80. We'll pray for sunshine and warm weather and get away from gloomy indiana! :cool1:

We will be there Feb 01-Feb 08 at All Star Sports. We too are taking a little of everything but hoping for mid 70's and sunshine. Going with DH,DS14,DD10 and grandparentsx2. It also is our first time to fly so DD and DS are getting nervous....

:banana: I will be at WL Feb 6-10...my first time staying there...hope I will like it :banana:

hi all,
i will be at cbr from feb 6-feb 15.

Sounds like we'll have BC to ourselves with so many of you at WL & POR :rotfl2: Count us in for the 4&5th at AKL, than the 6-10 at BC

count me in..... I'll be there solo Feb 4-11th at POR!! :cool1: :cool1:

We will be there Feb 01-Feb 08 at All Star Sports. Getting so excited..I think disney all the time It is hard to get any work done. :cool1: :cool1:

My family will be there from 2/2 through 2/5 at the Yacht Club concierge! I'll be celebrating my 44th birthday! :banana:

We'll be there too. Staying at Pop from Feb.2-5, then move to the WLV Feb. 5-10. Just finished packing and did not pack any shorts for myself. We go this time every year. Hubby packed a couple of shorts, but no tanks. I packed only light weight sweatpants and tee shirts with sweatshirts and fleece to where over in the morning and evening. Though it shows low 70s when we get there, starting after that weekend, right now it only shows a high in the 60s and lows in the 40s. I've been when it's that cold, and I've since packed my hat and gloves. I can't tell you how many times I've used them in the evening. We are from the mountains and certainly use to cold weather, but it will be in the 30s at home and the teens at night, so Florida will still be better. I will continue to watch the weather. Packing this time of year can be hard to do. Packing for our May and October trips are much easier. Last year I only took a couple of pair of sweats and jeans and had to do laundry so I had something to wear.

update: things change fast. I just checked the weather this morning for my stay and now it's suppose to be in the low 70s all week and 40s and 50s at night. Just reminds me why it's so difficult to pack for my Feb. trips. Back to the suitcases to take a second look.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter