FEBRUARY 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok just want to give a quick summary. I will be canceling Akershus reservations for 4 on Sunday Feb 23rd at 9:40 am if anyone is interested.

I am looking for for CRT and/or BOG anytime, any day between Feb 22nd and Feb 26th for a party of 5. Thanks!!

Oh yeah and how does it work if someone does cancel a reservation that you're interested in? You both just log on at the same time and hope that the exchange works?

I will check those out! I have CRT on 2/7 8:15 & 8:20 for 4 & 5 people.

I also cancelled our BBB ressies yesterday, I'm sorry I didn't see this!

Thanks for the message, but I don't have enough posts to reply. :badpc:

So glad you got the reservation!! We really need ours to be on the 6th, though, so thank you!!

I will be canceling two reservations tomorrow afternoon at 2:00 for February 14th, VALENTINE'S DAY! :love:

Crystal Palace - 8:05AM - 4 guests
Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party - 4 guests

I will be canceling two reservations tomorrow afternoon at 2:00 for February 14th, VALENTINE'S DAY! :love: Crystal Palace - 8:05AM - 4 guests Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party - 4 guests

I'm hoping I can snag your TTDP! It will be the final day of my kids first trip and I can't imagine a more magical ending. That and CRT were the only reservations I wasn't able to get. It's also my bday today so thank you for the gift. Made my day.

I'm hoping I can snag your TTDP! It will be the final day of my kids first trip and I can't imagine a more magical ending. That and CRT were the only reservations I wasn't able to get. It's also my bday today so thank you for the gift. Made my day.

Just cancelled. Hope you get it! Happy Birthday and enjoy your trip! I'm sure your family will have a great time!

Going to cancel a Chef Mickey's reservation for 4 on 2/27 at 6:20pm. Will cancel tonight if anyone wants to coordinate.

Woot woot! I FINALLY got my CRT reservation on 2/6 for 5 people. :yay: I have been searching for that reservation every day, multiple times a day, for 6 weeks!

I am now canceling my CRT lunch reservation on 2/6 for 4 people.

Woot woot! I FINALLY got my CRT reservation on 2/6 for 5 people. :yay: I have been searching for that reservation every day, multiple times a day, for 6 weeks!

I am now canceling my CRT lunch reservation on 2/6 for 4 people.

That is Awesome!!! What did you seem to have the best luck with? Calling or online? I am on the hunt for CRT for later this month and I check every single day.

Canceling Be Our Guest
Thursday, February 20th
7:35pm
4 People

Please let me know if you'd like to coordinate! :thumbsup2 I'm not very good about checking the DIS much these days, but I'll do my best to watch out for responses here. I had to defer the Princess 1/2 Marathon, so sadly we won't be able to enjoy the gray stuff.

I would love to have this reservation. Please let me know. You can text me when you want to do it in case i miss you on here. 601 508 0105 Thanks! brooke
Going to cancel a Chef Mickey's reservation for 4 on 2/27 at 6:20pm. Will cancel tonight if anyone wants to coordinate.

That is Awesome!!! What did you seem to have the best luck with? Calling or online? I am on the hunt for CRT for later this month and I check every single day.

I had the best luck online. I only called twice but it took soooo long for them to check. :rolleyes2
I had run into other open reservations online for CRT on the same day but it was always a super late lunch or dinner. I have a 2 year old, so nap times and early bedtime are important for us.

Just cancelled 2/20 @ 9pm Be Our Guest party of 4

Cancelling 2/19 @ 6:55pm Be Our Guest party of 8 - please PM me if you want to coordinate i will be cancelling today

I had the best luck online. I only called twice but it took soooo long for them to check. :rolleyes2
I had run into other open reservations online for CRT on the same day but it was always a super late lunch or dinner. I have a 2 year old, so nap times and early bedtime are important for us.

Thanks! I'm encouraged to know that there were other slots open! At this point we will take whatever we can get but yes with little ones those earlier times are best. So glad it worked out for you though!!

Canceling Be Our Guest
Thursday, February 20th
7:35pm
4 People

Please let me know if you'd like to coordinate! :thumbsup2 I'm not very good about checking the DIS much these days, but I'll do my best to watch out for responses here. I had to defer the Princess 1/2 Marathon, so sadly we won't be able to enjoy the gray stuff.

I will be canceling this within the next 5 minutes. I hope someone can grab it! princess:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter