***** February 2022 Thread *****

Hi all! We had CBR/RR booked for Sept 2020 which we had to cancel obviously (we're in Canada - travel was completely shut down at that point) and we just recently cancelled our Sept 2021 stay at CSR. The stress of worrying about testing etc... was just too much. We've re-booked the Garden Wing at CR for Jan 31-Feb 7 and we're really excited about doing a deluxe stay! 🤞🤞 we can actually keep this reso!

Updated to here

I was thinking about changing my dates for the Princess Weekend as well ... but I would HAVE to get a Royal Room for that weekend and they're rather pricey. We'll see ...

I’m a little stressed now… I was accepted to an accelerated Master’s degree program and there is no February break. I’m hoping with advance notice and planning I can still take our vacation.

Jan 29 - Feb 11 - Windsor Hills Condo - 10 day tickets
Originally was a week earlier, but the waterpark is getting a refurb during the last week of Jan.

I’m a little stressed now… I was accepted to an accelerated Master’s degree program and there is no February break. I’m hoping with advance notice and planning I can still take our vacation.

First of all, HUGE congrats on the Masters program! I loved mine.
Secondly, maybe you can work it out.
IMO they tend to be more flexible than an undergrad program but not knowing what you are going into maybe not if it is set like internships, clinicals etc.
Best of luck!! :)

First of all, HUGE congrats on the Masters program! I loved mine.
Secondly, maybe you can work it out.
IMO they tend to be more flexible than an undergrad program but not knowing what you are going into maybe not if it is set like internships, clinicals etc.
Best of luck!! :)
Thank you! I’m sure it can be worked out, but it has definitely upped the anxiety lol

Ok, I’m back with my resorts figured out! Feb 18-22 @ Riviera, 22nd we are doing a night at Universal, waiting on AP rates to drop but have an over priced room at Royal Pacific for now, 23-27 @ boardwalk! First time at boardwalk and excited to really experience Riv! We did a one night stay at Riv before but a delayed flight pretty much made it a bed to sleep in, we never got to really enjoy the resort.

Our first febuary trip.(5-12)we tried sept for low crowds but too hot for us. Touring plans shows it actually being sort of crowded. Why would that be? Feb 2021 shows less crowded

Many (including our family) are choosing to delay trips that were supposed to happen soon. The fall is pretty booked up with 50th Anniversary guests so Jan/Feb is often first availability people can find. Also, allowing more time to feel comfortable travelling.

We’re taking two DDs to stay in a royal room at Port Orleans - Riverside 2/5-2/12 and the little one has a birthday while we are there.

I haven't forgotten about the thread, just busy :)
Hopefully I can update the list before my camping trip this weekend

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter