Cold Creek Manor
Under the Tuscan Sun
Freaky Friday
Veronica Guerin
The Haunted Mansion
Miracle
Brother Bear
Calendar Girls
The lady I spoke with didn't mention Teacher's Pet but I would think that would also be playing.

Originally posted by sbatty
I called Disney this morning and this is what they said is going to be showing:
Chicago
Lizzy McGuire
Finding Nemo
Pirates of the Caribbean
Spy Kids 3D
Cold Creek Manor
Under the Tuscan Sun
Freaky Friday
Veronica Guerin
The Haunted Mansion
Miracle
Brother Bear
Calendar Girls
The lady I spoke with didn't mention Teacher's Pet but I would think that would also be playing.

I'm so happy that they're showing Miracle! I was really hoping that would be one of our choices. :teeth:
::MinnieMo

Susan, Thanks for making the call about the movies, my kids have been bugging me everyday about whether I knew what was going to be shown. I too am glad to hear Miracle will be shown. I hope it is in the Walt Disney Theatre like on our 1st Magic trip when they "Premeared" Lilo & Stitch and it was in there.:wave:

Well we too are gearing up for the big trip. We are packing as we speak. I have been following a trip report on the board from just this last week. Apparently the seas were pretty rough as the comment was made that the counters still seemed to be moving in their house after they got home. I sure was hoping that staying away from hurricane season would lead to calmer waters. Oh well, pack the bonine and hang on. What else can you do?

It's so great after having thought 13 more weeks, 12 more weeks etc... that we can now say we are going this week! I am fighting the urge to pack - I must wait until Friday, I must wait until Friday, I must wait until Friday.....
If anyone is staying at the Radisson or other Cocoa Beach hotel Friday night, the pizza place directly next door to the Radisson is a good choice for an inexpensive and fairly tasty meal.
Have a good Monday,
Dawn

Disneygal158

We will be arriving in Cocoa Beach Thurs, can you let us know what the forecast is for thurs and Fri!

thanks,
Kim

Kim,
At the moment the weather is supposed to be mid 70s on Thursday and a possibility of showers on Friday - i'll keep you updated!

Dawn

I am amazed at the number of people from these boards that will be cruising with us. I look forward to meeting you guys in a few days. I think our website is on hold until we return. I really need to concentrate on packing. The Port of Call infomation has been added. We still can't decide on what we are going to do. Everything looks like so much fun.

Take care and safe travels,
Susan

1. Disneygal58: Dawn; DD - Erin (18)
2. Annie12345: Ann, DH - Randy; DD - Jaclyn (10)
3. sbatty: Susan, DH - Curt, DD - Bryce (4); DS - Noah (5.9); MIL - Pat; Dad – Barry
4. tink&cinderella: Denise, DH; DC (5 1/2); DC (21 months)
5. mrsdon: Debbie, DH
6. Zellda: DH. DW
7. DebiLL: Debi; DH; DS (12); DD (10)
8. beryl1657: Kim; DH - Steve; DS (8) - Jason; DD – Lindsey (5); and friends
9. lotsofboys: Michelle; DH; DS's (10) - twins; DS7; Mom and Dad
10. cyberkashi: Jami; DH; DD - Jazmyn (7)
11. Jengang: Jen; DH - Joe; DD - Kaela (10); DD - Beth (7)
12. kcashner: Kathryn; DD (13)
13. jjb52: Janene, DH – Andy
14. Rikersmom: Karen & friends Maryann, John & Dorothy
15. mmouse37: Mary, DH - Michael, BIL – Mark, SIL – Judy
16. schrei: Calra, DH, DS (13), DD (8)
17. ronandot: DW, DH, DS (9), DD (5)
18. Shanno66: Shanno, DH, DD (5), DS (2.7) + 8 other families
19. Mikem861: Mike, DW - Lisa
20. Andy, DW: Leslie, DD (10), DD(7), DD (4)
21. Trish (36), DH - Jeff (36), DS – Jake (5.5), DS - Sean (3), MIL – Gayle, FIL – Jerry
22. minniemoms: DW, DH

Wow, we have a great group attending.
Today's weather update :
Friday 80 degrees and increasing clouds / Saturday 70 degrees and showers.

Dawn

Wow...we really do have a great group going...so many!!! Hubby has been wanting to see Miracle and I wanted to see Veronica Guerin and Calendar Girls....well, might be seeing some movies late at night!!

MJ

80 degrees! I am so excited to hear that for Friday! I do have to say it was a warm 35 degrees here today!

I just realized I have no clue where my husbands birth certificate is! Panic...I thought it was in "the drawer" I checked a couple of months ago and glanced at it - needless to say it was my sons who has the same middle and obviously the same last name.

Well I think the clerks office here in town is open tomorrow - he just may have to come home from work early....I hope it is...

Is anybody else panicking? I am so afraid we are going to miss something?

We are praying that everyone will stay health!

See you Saturday!
Kim

Well it is now just about midnight here on the East Coast and I just finished packing hubby and myself. Tomorrow it is off to the bank for money and then last minute items thrown in a bag and we are off Thursday morning. Hope to see everyone onboard!!!

MJ

Safe and joyful travels to everyone heading out over the next day.
Today's weather update : Friday - a mix of sun and rain 80 degrees / Saturday - the same but with a high of 72. I'm sure it will change tomorrow.
I look forward to meeting everyone on Saturday - 3:15ish outside of Studio Seas before the Drill. Wish me luck with the Brunch/High Tea ressies!

Magic To You,
Dawn

Hi Everyone!! What a GREAT group! We are leaving tommorow afternoon. Were looking foward to meeting everyone when we get there. Safe travels to everyone!!!:earsboy: :wave2:

Mike

Got a call this am that we have been upgraded from a cat 6 to a cat 4!!! YAHOO!!!!
Looking forward to finally sailing.
Safe travels.

Debbie, congrats.......we got our call yesterday. You are so lucky, just you and your husband and you got a family suite. What are you going to do with all that extra 54 sq feet? ;)

See you Saturday.

Michelle

Happy 2 Day Countdown!
Current Weather Forecast : Friday mix of sun and clouds , 80 degrees, thunderstorms overnight / Saturday mix of sun and clouds, 74 degrees.

Congrats to all of the upgrades. I guess I am just not an upgradable girl. I can't figure out the rhyme or reason. We belong to DVC, hold Annual Passes, traveled DCL every year since the Inaugural, book lower categories and never an upgrade. Heavy Sigh.

Safe travels and see you all Saturday,
Dawn

If anyone on the Brunch list has a cabin change please let me know!

we'll be neighbors for a week we're in 8051!
see ya there!
we got a call and upgrade too!
just finishing last minute things, here, we're packed and ready to go! :wave:

Just checking in.. Waiting for DH to get home from work so he can finish packing so we can GO!!!!
I am so anxious.
I cant wait to go!!!
I hate the fact that it is a 14 hour drive.. ARGH!!!
Anyway, see everyone Sat....

Hi everyone:

We are doing some last minute rearranging of items so as not to sink the ship with all our luggage:earseek: and then it's to the airport early tomorrow morning. Across country travel with 3 kids, DH and my parents is not exactly a fun way to start a trip, but the excitement of seeing that ship again will override any travelling woes.

See you Saturday, safe travels to all :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter